Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > changes at TURBOCHIP in the Uk
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Nick Heyes

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Java Black
changes at TURBOCHIP in the Uk

Dear RRSport members
Please note in case of any doubt that TURBOCHIP is a product now distributed in the Uk by SAS LTD. this change was made on the 24/04/06 and implemented on the 08/05/06
Chris John(TC) is not part of SAS LTD and is not authorized to sell or distribute Turbochip product in the the UK.
If you have any questions regarding this then please feel free to email me at nick@turbochip.com or PM me as rtc.
Please note that SAS LTD has a dealer network in the UK and will happy to arrange for you to have your car upgraded by authorized turbochip dealers.
Please note that the goup buy is not authorised byturbochip so be careful of bgus softwareand paperwork!
Regards Nick Heyes Director SAS LTD

Post #32038 Fri May 12 2006 4:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
paulL

Spain 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Chris/TC

Can you please comment on this??
If this is the case can you confirm that you will honour your commitment to rechip my car once it has been serviced if ecu updates have been loaded.

Paul Lewis 2013 RRS SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White
2007 RRS TDV8 HSE - gone -
2005 RRS TDV6 HSE - gone -

Post #34044 Sun May 21 2006 5:14pm
Michael997

United Kingdom 

This is why I waited until my dealer was able to chip my car so I do not have to worry about the dealer knowing it has been chipped or warranty issues Michael
2013 RRS diesel Autobiography Dynamic

Post #34050 Sun May 21 2006 6:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
LRtuning

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Cairns Blue

The post by RTC is factually incorrect.....I am not going to enter into a 'public debate' about the contents of RTC's post but all can say is that his claims have not been tested in a court of law and are pure conjecture at this present time.

Turbochip (the brand) is owned by Commercial Power Solutions Ltd of which I am one of the Directors and RTC is the other.

TC use the Autologic systems to deliver the TC file into your vehicle. Autologic control the licence system and as such they will provide further upgrades should the need arise after a 'dealer update' etc.

Whoever ultimately owns TC should have no problem in honouring any upgrade carried out by any other TC dealer.

TC is here to stay Smile Chips with everything

Post #34066 Sun May 21 2006 9:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1