RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Lookers Park Royal
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

bootz

United Kingdom 
Lookers Park Royal

I just got my new (to me) RRS TDV8 home safe and sound from Lookers Park Royal.
I drove up there last Thursday to check out which TDV8's were available, picked out a nice shiny black one, had a good 45 minute test drive, loved it, and bought it. All the checks were done by Saturday, the paperwork completed today, and by three o'clock this afternoon I was on my way home. Very Happy

Many thanks to David and Matthew for a very friendly fast and efficient service and to all the other helpful people in the team at Lookers; it was really encouraging to hear people so passionate about the vehicles they are selling. Thumbs Up

Post #319483 Mon Oct 31 2011 11:22pm
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Well they are the best. Thumbs Up You will not hear any bad feedback on hear. And when you phone them up they are on the ball. Well done mate on your new sport and happy motoring. Thumbs Up

Post #319484 Mon Oct 31 2011 11:32pm
bootz

United Kingdom 

Thankyou Sweetafton, they even put £20's worth of diesel in the car for me before-hand Shocked - well impressed!! Thumbs Up

Post #319489 Mon Oct 31 2011 11:44pm
Steve @ Lookers Park Royal

United Kingdom 

Hi Bootz,

Many thanks for your post, and I am glad to hear that the process of purchasing your Range Rover Sport from us was enjoyable.

Please feel free to give any of us here at LPR a call, email or even sent me a PM here on the forum if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

Many thanks again for your business

Steve Thumbs Up If possible please email rather than PM!

Sales - steveallum@lookers.co.uk
Service - davidkingsnorth@lookers.co.uk
Parts - andrewharding@lookers.co.uk

Tel 0208 992 2299

Please do not take any information contained within this post as factual. Always check the manufacturers web site if in doubt.

Post #319581 Tue Nov 01 2011 12:42pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

Many thanks for your business! Thumbs Up I'm glad that the team looked after you well.

James Very Happy

Post #319583 Tue Nov 01 2011 12:48pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Thumbs Up Vadim A.

Post #319640 Tue Nov 01 2011 2:41pm
ChrisP

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

What I would genuinely like to know is why seemingly LPR never,or very rarely ,get any after-sales problems and complaints with their cars/customers.
Is it that the cars are prepared and PDI'd better or that there are problems but they are quickly and effectively resolved so they never have any unresolved issues and therefore all customers are happy customers?
If you look at the cross section of long standing problems with some forum members with Yorkshire based dealer sourced cars it makes me wonder why seemingly there is such a difference either in the cars supplied or quality of the preperation pre/post sale. MY2011 HSE Santorini/Ivory/Piano Black/Privacy Glass/TV .Sadly gone.
Audi A5 Sportback Black Edition 3.0 tdi quattro S Line

Post #319658 Tue Nov 01 2011 3:43pm
harrygh60

England 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

ChrisP wrote:
What I would genuinely like to know is why seemingly LPR never,or very rarely ,get any after-sales problems and complaints with their cars/customers.
Is it that the cars are prepared and PDI'd better or that there are problems but they are quickly and effectively resolved so they never have any unresolved issues and therefore all customers are happy customers?
If you look at the cross section of long standing problems with some forum members with Yorkshire based dealer sourced cars it makes me wonder why seemingly there is such a difference either in the cars supplied or quality of the preperation pre/post sale.

ChrispP, Yes they do get things wrong, sometimes. I had Three problems with my RRS purchased from LPR. !st was resolved with a full tank of derv. 2nd & 3rd i was given a new Freelander2 courtesy car while they rectified the problems. I am a very HAPPY CUSTOMER now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thankyou LANDROVER PARK ROYAL. Car is looking great!! itisme

Post #321857 Sun Nov 20 2011 3:40pm
harrygh60

harrygh60 wrote:
ChrisP wrote:
If you look at the cross section of long standing problems with some forum members with Yorkshire based dealer sourced cars it makes me wonder why seemingly there is such a difference either in the cars supplied or quality of the preperation pre/post sale.

ChrispP, Yes they do get things wrong, sometimes. I had Three problems with my RRS purchased from LPR. !st was resolved with a full tank of derv. 2nd & 3rd i was given a new Freelander2 courtesy car while they rectified the problems. I am a very HAPPY CUSTOMER now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thankyou LANDROVER PARK ROYAL. Car is looking great!!

Forgot to mention Jeremy and Matthew. Thankyou itisme

Post #321858 Sun Nov 20 2011 3:56pm
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

But they get it sorted which is the main thing. What was wrong with yours Harry? MY11 Autobiography supercharged. Santorini Black. Monaco interior. Rear screens. Privacy.
Gone MY08 Supercharged HST. Java black. Ivory premium interior. Rear screens. Privacy. Missed a lot.
Gone MY04 Discovery V8 Petrol ES Premium. Awesome.

Post #321862 Sun Nov 20 2011 4:15pm
harrygh60

Stone chips on front of bonnet and scrape on front bumper. Perfect repairs itisme

Post #321863 Sun Nov 20 2011 4:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1