RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Another trip to Lookers Park Royal.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black
Another trip to Lookers Park Royal.

Yet another visit to LPR this week. Problem - front suspension knocking. Replaced the bushes - problem solved. Seems like it needs to be done more or less once a year. First time it was done in November 2010.

Anyway, that's not the idea of this thread.

What Thumbs Up a Thumbs Up service Thumbs Up ....... It is so worth driving to LRP, though it does take some time (about an hour for me). David K. - as always, unbelievably polite as everybody else at LPR (which is something I look for to begin with), no BS - straight talk and genuine smile... The guy seriously enjoys his work, even my accent does not put him off Rolling with laughter

I was taken for a drive in Evoque. Not a bad vehicle. Feels a bit weird, especially the size. Not so big from outside, but inside feels opposite. Pretty good engine (petrol 2.5 I think that was).

Once again, LRP - thank you very much for the great service. No James around this time, probably sold a lot of Evoques and enjoying holidays. Mr. Green Vadim A.

Post #315864 Sat Oct 01 2011 1:06am
NickM

United Kingdom 

I think he was at Mc Donalds.....don't be surprised if he gets the sales manager job there!

I miss dealing with them, and miss the product...but not miss the servicing costs!!

Wonder if they will ever do a service package....5 years for £1500.... Or something like that

Post #315869 Sat Oct 01 2011 5:07am
lespes

Guernsey 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Quote:
Wonder if they will ever do a service package....5 years for £1500.... Or something like that

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Tata Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

If only Thumbs Up

Post #315894 Sat Oct 01 2011 7:57pm
Lookers Park Royal

Thanks guys! Thumbs Up

We do offer a service package Nick..... when you get hooked up with the new RR let David know and he'll give you a quote..... Fixed total and can be paid monthly with 0% interest.

Did you know a Big Mac has less calorific content than a McChicken Sandwith.........? All part of my intensive training!

James Thumbs Up

Post #315970 Sun Oct 02 2011 6:24pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mr H

England 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
Thanks guys! Thumbs Up

We do offer a service package Nick..... when you get hooked up with the new RR let David know and he'll give you a quote..... Fixed total and can be paid monthly with 0% interest.

Did you know a Big Mac has less calorific content than a McChicken Sandwith.........? All part of my intensive training!

James Thumbs Up

James were u bribbling when you typed "mc chicken sandwith" ? Rolling with laughter Have i got the busted controller?!?!!?

2009 RRS TDV8
Santorini Black
Ivory / Anigre
Privacy
DVD & TV
Side Steps

Post #316054 Mon Oct 03 2011 5:39pm
Lookers Park Royal

I'd love to blame the old iPad2; is it is a nightmare for letting you type rubbish, however even Apple know that Sandwith isn't a real word!

James Thumbs Up

Post #316056 Mon Oct 03 2011 5:42pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1