RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Site News & Feedback > Faults & Fixes/Bobby's Garage
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Laughing Laughing Laughing 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #316355 Thu Oct 06 2011 11:28am
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Who dare put in the oh so successful "knocking suspension" fix Whistle Whistle L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #316416 Thu Oct 06 2011 7:01pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

DRDILL wrote:
Ady 555 wrote:
So come on moderators, pull your finger out, surely it can't be that difficult to put an extra subject on the forum Thumbs Up

Well you suggestion has been done, i would have thought you would have put at least one item in there after the fuss you have made. Thumbs Up

It wasn't for my benefit. It was just an observation of the entire site Whistle Do you have any positive input to give Question This is the second negative comment you have replied to in as many days, if you don't like what i write, then i suggest you don't read any of my comments.

Last edited by Ady 555 on Fri Oct 07 2011 8:51am. Edited 2 times in total

Post #316467 Fri Oct 07 2011 8:25am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ady 555
Site Moderator

If i was a moderator, then i would, but seen as i'm not, i can't Whistle Thumbs Up

Post #316474 Fri Oct 07 2011 8:55am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

It's not a moderator's only area, anyone is welcome (and positively encouraged) to add to it...! Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #316476 Fri Oct 07 2011 9:04am
Ady 555
Site Moderator

DRDILL wrote:
This is a forum and this is banter and yes you did start the topic on this and you have the thing you asked for so why dont you start putting the info in, or do you want someone else to spend their valuable time doing it, my point is why dont you do it and pull your finger out! Rolling with laughter

Because i don't have any faults that need fixing Laughing

Post #316478 Fri Oct 07 2011 9:27am
Ady 555
Site Moderator

DRDILL
If it was my website then perhaps i would spend some of my valuable time searching the threads and generally tidying up some of the known faults and fixes and make it easier for members to find a solution to their problems, its not for me to search the forum and put them into their new place, thats what martin and VA do Thumbs Up If i have any faults of my own that i think will be be beneficial to other members of the fix then i will post them in the f&f section, but until then, don't lose anymore sleep on the subject Laughing I think you are missing the point of my suggestion, Just take a look at bobby's prime example then you might understand how it works Thumbs Up so there you have it, quick clean and clever Q&A all in the same place Thumbs Up Thats why i offered my help in setting it up. Wink

Post #316616 Sat Oct 08 2011 1:45pm
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Now we can leave it at that then guys. Even Bobby mentioned this misunderstanding on his post earlier. So we all can move on. And spread peace and love to all. Thumbs Up

Post #316617 Sat Oct 08 2011 2:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12