RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Land Rover Expo
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Jimmy Salsa

Australia 
Land Rover Expo

Just a heads up for those heading to Castle Hill for the Land Rover Expo this year.

Make sure you drop in to the Modern Motors stand and say Hi.

Black Betty will be on display on the stand and you can have a look at all of the latest mods as well as drool over some of the gear the team at MM will have on sale.

Having put in a huge effort last year to try and take out the 'Best RRS' at the show, only to realise afterwards that what they actually meant was 'Most Original RRS' I've come to the conclusion that with all of the mods done to mine I'll never have a shot at a trophy... so I've taken up the offer to put the car on show at one of the sponsor stands Smile

If they had a trophy for most modified RRS I might have a shot assuming that Govette (WA) and Rimini (MLB currently in Mongolia) didn't show Wink

Not sure if the winch and bash plates will be fitted by then (hopefully), but I will have the new bigger muddies on.

I am also hoping to have some updated info on a possible manufacturer for a full-tilt bull bar for the Sport and will be taking names for potential orders to help convince them of the demand levels.

For those with a kinky side (Defender owners that is) there will be more bolt on mods than you can imagine and the boys have promised to have a huge array of products on the stand.

Looking forward to catching up with you all there.

Cheers

JS 'Black Betty' Java Black RRS 07 TDV6

Post #311930 Tue Aug 30 2011 11:19am
MikeS

Australia 2005 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Tangiers Orange

I'll miss it by 2-3 weeks, but next year I'll hopefully be able to drive the G4 up there. Looks to be quite a good event. Ex-G4 Challenge RRS HSE, BV55 YZE. Subtle shade of orange ! Now registered YZE481 G4RRS in Melbourne.

Post #312089 Wed Aug 31 2011 4:59pm
JONRRS

Australia 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Baltic Blue

Its in the diary, and I live at West Pennant Hills, so should be able to make it.

Will be interesting to have squiz. 2011 TDV6 Luxury - Baltic Blue, Ebony with Contrast Stitch, RSE, Stormers, Towpack.

Post #312151 Thu Sep 01 2011 1:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1