RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Guy Salmon (Thames Ditton)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

VA are you saying the sales team are bad then? Did you switch to lookers cause they were not that good? I know lookers are the best but got no A/B at mo. Thumbs Up

Post #311205 Wed Aug 24 2011 6:48am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

The sales team are fine but in my opinion it's very hard to get a very good deal out of them. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #311207 Wed Aug 24 2011 8:34am
Lookers Park Royal

There is one going through closed auction tomorrow..... I'll drop you a line!

Post #311208 Wed Aug 24 2011 9:03am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
sweetafton

Well everything was going fine. The rep I was dealing with was day off today and they put me on to this plonker for want of a better word his name was Jimmy. Well when I started to ask a few more questions about the car like when was it registered and his answer was "Does it matter". Well that got my back up straight away and told him so! Be warned about this prick. The rep (Spencer Decker) who I was dealing with on his day off rang me and calmed me down cause I was going to walk away from deal. Well on my way up in the morning to see the car and if it's as good as they say then do the deal. Oh and to meet this "jimmy" guy. Be nice if there is a happy ending cause I'm nearly car less. Thumbs Up

Post #311359 Wed Aug 24 2011 5:44pm
The Kergan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Nara Bronze

Please ensure they have done the multipoint checks. I got mine from GS Bristol and it wasn't done. Had no end of problems getting it sorted and it took weeks.

However on a plus point they did sort everything and compensated me with another years warranty. 2017 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Post #311365 Wed Aug 24 2011 6:00pm
sweetafton

Cheers Kergan. Will make sure but it's there demo so it should be sorted ( I hope). Little bit nervous cause they say it's mint but they never are are they. It's not there pride and joy so they treat them like Censored ! Iv worked my nuts off in the last few years to buy this car and I hope all goes to plan. Thumbs Up

Post #311422 Wed Aug 24 2011 10:43pm
The Kergan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Nara Bronze

I was told mine was mint to get me to look at it. But it was far from mint and I left them with a list of things to do before I would buy it.
I looked at 6 in 6 different dealerships ( one guy salmon ) and none were mint. All told me they were in great condition and none were. That's why I ended up finding the right colour combo for me and then gave them a list of things to do before I would buy it. 2017 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Post #311432 Wed Aug 24 2011 11:23pm
sweetafton

Well done the deal with GS and what a service I got. It was amazing. There was nothing that was to much trouble. And I'm a fussy sod. It was all down to Spencer Decker. He was outstanding. The car was spot on. It was the Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged V/8 Autobiography black with the Monaco interior. OMG what an engine it just pulls and pulls. I had the HST supercharged before and I thought that was quick. If any one gets a chance you MUST test drive one to believe the power. We also got a very big bunch of flowers and a bottle of champagne. Two autobiography key rings and mats. As I said Spencer was amazing. He was old school with his sales. He made sure everything was there with no fuss. Only got it on Thursday so off later for some long trips to see what it will do. Oh and work out how to put pictures on. Haven't stop smiling since I picked it up and can't wait to give it a clean to. I'm in heaven Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #312373 Sat Sep 03 2011 10:05am
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Congratulations! 2010 S/C are very powerful indeed! Get ready to some 9-10 mpg in the city, or some 12 if you are very careful - which makes no point +2 miles difference, but such a sacrifice on the drive style! Enjoy it to the full - and switch the mpg reading off! It is a SUPERCHARGED AFTER ALL!!! Vadim A.

Post #315865 Sat Oct 01 2011 1:32am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12