Post Reply  Down to end
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>

Gary

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

The plate shown on their website "4AK" ? Rolling with laughter

Post #314502 Wed Sep 21 2011 2:28pm
Sexy Pauly

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

it was hte one good thing they did, then it went down hill from there. RR Sport supercharged 06
strut grills, strut 22" wheels, Full Kahn Kit
Brembo big brake kit, tinted front and rear lights

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #314513 Wed Sep 21 2011 3:50pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
johnny007

Friends, supporters, you are correct LR do not approve 22" wheels on their cars. I found out this since I had problems with Kahn.

The noise issues I has could be the Tyres, Kahn supplied these two!!

My tyre supplier described them as cheap & nasty and they would not recommend them.

As for the Kahn warranty, as far as I am concerned it is worthless and just a gimmick to fool potential buyers in buying their products. As soon as you have a problem with Kahn, they refer you to their in house solicitor, helpful!!

Forget the Sale & Supply of Goods Act.

My advice, steer clear of Kahn altogether and spread the word.

Post #314776 Thu Sep 22 2011 9:39pm
johnny007

Friends, supporters, you are correct LR do not approve 22" wheels on their cars. I found out this since I had problems with Kahn.

The noise issues I has could be the Tyres, Kahn supplied these two!!

My tyre supplier described them as cheap & nasty and they would not recommend them.

As for the Kahn warranty, as far as I am concerned it is worthless and just a gimmick to fool potential buyers in buying their products. As soon as you have a problem with Kahn, they refer you to their in house solicitor, helpful!!

Forget the Sale & Supply of Goods Act.

My advice, steer clear of Kahn altogether and spread the word.

Post #314777 Thu Sep 22 2011 9:39pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Another satisfied customer, i see martin was on earlier but has failed to comment Whistle

Post #314801 Thu Sep 22 2011 10:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Siberianfox

England 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver

I think we have to remember that Martin is only an employee of kahn. He cant make corporate or legal decisions surely?
I feel bad for him, as hes joined and tried to be enthusiastic about his job. ...as im sure we all would.

Im not excusing any of the bad stuff that peoples got or recieved.. just think Martin needs a break... Notice how no one else for Kahn has bothered to join the forum... Are we shooting the messenger.? Whistle Whistle
 Smile

Post #314806 Thu Sep 22 2011 10:56pm
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Yep, Martin is the cherry in a sea of turd. After rekindling the 'shall I go the RS600 route', once again the trail ran dry and even after much apologetics from the "new & improved" sales guy.

Yes Martin may need a break, but in all honesty Martin, go somewhere you will be appreciated and have a professional sales force backing you up. In this climate, its only a matter of time before the doors rust shut and the punters dry up.

Disgraceful business ethics. Evil or Very Mad L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #314815 Thu Sep 22 2011 11:09pm
Siberianfox

England 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver

Rolling with laughter sea of turd....... Smile

Post #314832 Thu Sep 22 2011 11:59pm
kahndesign

Ady 555 wrote:
Another satisfied customer, i see martin was on earlier but has failed to comment Whistle

i was a little too angry to comment earlier ady.

i have sinced calmed down a bit. lol

Post #314920 Fri Sep 23 2011 4:46pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Ok martin, i fully understand, i have never met you, but i do understand that it must be frustrating for you not to be able to reply to the forum in the way you wish you could, as foxy said eariler we are shooting the guy who is trying to help here but obviously got his hands tied from above, at the end of the day i'm sure martin would like nothing better than to get him on our side and solve all the issues raised, but unfortunately martin isn't in that position to be able do that, but by the sound of it, he is at least trying, we are all enthusiasts and passionate about our motors, including martin, so i think this guy deserves a break, i'm sure deep down martin may well agree with some of the issues raised but obviously can't comment on the forum unless he wants his P45 Wink

Post #314972 Fri Sep 23 2011 9:33pm
johnny007

Today I was in London and I ran into a chap with a Kahn branded RRS, boy was he angry. He has had wheel and body kit problems. Similar wheel issues as me but major body kit problems. I told him to join this forum and tell his story.

His wheels cost him £3600 and he has already spent £5k on legal costs and says he will spend at least £10k more to prove that Kahn sold him faulty goods, it's sounds very very personal and it looks like he is not going to stop at anything until he wins his case.

He seems to have loads of dosh and he wants revenge so watch his twit.

Post #314983 Fri Sep 23 2011 10:53pm
Sexy Pauly

i had huge kit problems also, thus i ripped it all off and put the Revere kit on! Revere even kindly fixed the Kahn kit for me also. RR Sport supercharged 06

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #315024 Sat Sep 24 2011 2:54pm
SVR575

United Kingdom 

Wow did not know Kahn was this bad! Fortunately i dont like this stuff any way. SVR 2018 in Santorini Black.

Post #315028 Sat Sep 24 2011 4:52pm
Sexy Pauly

you know,

you have to admire Kahn for building up his business from scratch its admirable even though we do not know where the official funds came from...

the hardest thing is maintaining business and repeat business and customer service is most important!

my father taught me that people dont rant and rave if you do good things, they are just happy and may recomend you! but people always get a chip on their shoulder when they feel they are being shortchanged or poorly treated thus you always have to look after the client!

without happy customers you have no business! RR Sport supercharged 06

Post #315029 Sat Sep 24 2011 4:58pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

Siberianfox wrote:
I think we have to remember that Martin is only an employee of kahn. He cant make corporate or legal decisions surely?
I feel bad for him, as hes joined and tried to be enthusiastic about his job. ...as im sure we all would.

Im not excusing any of the bad stuff that peoples got or recieved.. just think Martin needs a break... Notice how no one else for Kahn has bothered to join the forum... Are we shooting the messenger.? Whistle Whistle

Agree..........Martin is the "messenger being shot", whatever people think of Kahn I think he's done well to stick with it on here and thinks if Mr Kahn ever sees this site he should give him a promotion.
Thumbs Up

Post #315034 Sat Sep 24 2011 7:14pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>