RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > How will i sleep tonight!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

chomper

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
How will i sleep tonight!

Hi all. just joined and finding my way round your forum!

Tomorrow (20/4) I collect my new RRS fro Huters of Guildford! Java Black HSE with Blck Interior Very Happy Very Happy

I've had trouble sleeping since I ordered it last week so how the hell I'm gonna sleep through the excitement tonight I have no idea! I scoured the country for one in stock and struck lucky with Hunters who had just been allocated this one. It arrived at the dealership today from Solihull and I'm making the trip tomorrow to collect it. I'm so excited!!!

Hopefully my mate Jack (Daniel's) will help me?!? Razz

Cheers all.

Post #25900 Wed Apr 19 2006 8:38pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

I know how you feel. I ordered mine a week ago and got one from 'stock' and it only had to be delivered down from the Land Rover depot at Gayden. Was expecting a few days turn around. The trouble is that the Easter holidays has added delays and the dealer still didn't have the car today. I was hoping for collection this Saturday, but if the car doesn't get delivered to the dealers tomorrow, it is looking like it will be next Tuesday or later. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #25901 Wed Apr 19 2006 8:57pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
chomper

Hope it arrives soon mate!!

Post #25903 Wed Apr 19 2006 9:01pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Hope you enjoy the RRS. As for Hunters in Guildford ................... 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #25907 Wed Apr 19 2006 10:19pm
Slimer

United Kingdom 

Very Annoyed wrote:
As for Hunters in Guildford ...................
Nuff said! 

Post #25911 Wed Apr 19 2006 10:32pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Slimer - same problem? Who does your servicing etc? 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #25912 Wed Apr 19 2006 10:38pm
Slimer

United Kingdom 

Servicing, warranty work etc. is done by Lancaster Reading who have been excellent

Hunters; parts department is good, sales dept. seem okay but not willing to do a deal when I was buying. Service dept are crap as far as I can tell though to be honest I've never actually used them, if they'd been able to give me a confirmed service cost instead of the vague figure they came up with or bothered to return my phone calls I might have done, but they had their chance and blew it, they don't get another one 

Post #25913 Wed Apr 19 2006 10:46pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

At present I use Guy Salmon Thames Ditton but not 100% happy. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #25915 Wed Apr 19 2006 10:51pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Your's is arriving mate.. been there felt that.. i had a sleepless night too before picking up my beast..
tonight i had to clean my beast out completely of all my belongings.. feels like yesterday i was figuring out how to work everything, only found the 3d nav view setting a few weeks back!

Gave it a good vac, and clean, changed the mats over back to the LR ones, took off the black centre wheel caps for SuperT and then took it for a 40 minute blast around, well everywhere! im a stingey git.. leaft 75 miles of fuel in the car, tax is out at the end of this month and service is due in May when mine is a year old...

Guys are coming in a Bentley continental GT to pick it up tommorow.. i hope the new owners come on here.. so i know where my beast has gone to!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

oh well, sure i'll feel better with the £40k in my pocket and the RS4 delivery date being confirmed! although its still my plan to get myself a wife who can drive and has deep pockets so we can get another RRS sooner rather then later!!

Post #25921 Thu Apr 20 2006 12:08am
chomper

As far as Hunters go, I've only been dealing with the Sales Team so far and they've been great. Very polite and efficient. i'll never get to sample the rest of their departments as I live in Cheltenham so I'll be using Stratstones who would have definately had the deal if they'd had one in stock as they were extremely helpful.

Hopefully I won't have the cause to use them too often but I'll let you know how I get on with them.

Post #25925 Thu Apr 20 2006 6:55am
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

I'm actuall quite spoilt for dealers to choose from around here.

When the filler cap malfunctioned, Mrs S took it to James Edwards nr Preston and it was done quickly, without fuss and no quibbles.

Minor thing I know, but if they let us down, there are others to choose from. Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #25951 Thu Apr 20 2006 11:06am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1