RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > 2006/7 Model Difference
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Shmoogle, the answer is simple............... cost! The bean counters at Solihull say you only need one timepiece so that is what you get! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #29971 Thu May 04 2006 9:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
simonsti

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Nara Bronze

Am i right in thinking then that the tdv6 hse is going to get Dynamic pack,cooler box and PTI for less than the price of the dynamic pack currently.

If so i am pretty annoyed right now in having just ordered an 06 spec car for more money than an 07 spec. 2014 Nara Bronze SDV6
GONE TDV6 HSE RRS in Giverny green,Ebony interior, Side steps,Tints, PTI, Tow pack, mud flaps, Side strips and Dynamics pack.

Post #29992 Thu May 04 2006 10:18pm
tony wright

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

Simonsti, I have ordered the same vehicle and my dealer confirmed the afore mentioned extras will be standard on the 2007 model.

The difference in price to myself is approx an extra £1,950 for 07 model. Don't get confused with my cost as I get over 30% discount.

Post #30299 Fri May 05 2006 10:32pm
Singletrack

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
2006/7 Model Difference

I just got off the phone with the MD of my dealership in Belgium and he has told me that with minor exceptions (colours) the 2007 RRS will be identical to the 2006 model - in January, they will introduce the new TDV8 but that's it. Trim levels and their inclusions will remain the same. Fortunately, he's willing to close the sale for a 2007 on 2006 prices (plus a discount) so I'm good to go for a Black on Black HSE.

Post #31708 Thu May 11 2006 5:06pm
redessarr

England 

I was about to place an order for a TDV6 HSE. A non LR dealer told me that a new 2007 model is coming out in September and that I should wait. Everyone I have spoken to at LR have denied any knowledge of a 2007 model and tell me I am thinking about the HST (I'm not!!)

What is the actual position? Does anyone know of a LR dealer that will admit to the 2007 model?

Thanks.

Post #32683 Tue May 16 2006 9:37am
MDP

United Kingdom 

All I know is it will cost approx £2500 more = simple price rise ... that's all.

No wonder they want you to wait till then Shocked I haven't heard of any changes ????

All that is new ( from November expected ) is the new TDV8 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #32684 Tue May 16 2006 9:41am
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

If you're prepared to wait, try and be the 1st one on here to get a TDV8! Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #32689 Tue May 16 2006 10:04am
redessarr

England 

Tony's post suggests some pretty good changes. Has anyone else heard about these extras, or will it simply be a price rise with no additions??

LR are actually trying to get me to order the car now for delivery in approx 4 to 6 weeks. Made me nervous that they are trying to offload stock now before September...

Post #32696 Tue May 16 2006 11:11am
Singletrack

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

I've been told by my dealer that it is price rise only - no changes - nada. Only the introduction of the V8 Diesel in January (for the Belgian market). 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #32697 Tue May 16 2006 11:32am
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

If you could sell every single car you can make, would you give anything away? Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #32708 Tue May 16 2006 12:52pm
simonsti

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Nara Bronze

My dealer, Stratstones, has promised me there is to be no major changes, only a £2700 price increase...

.. but then again they also deny that there is to be a TDV8 version! 2014 Nara Bronze SDV6
GONE TDV6 HSE RRS in Giverny green,Ebony interior, Side steps,Tints, PTI, Tow pack, mud flaps, Side strips and Dynamics pack.

Post #32824 Tue May 16 2006 8:30pm
tony wright

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

The dealer I use has a fantastic reputation and I've known her for a long time. She could and would not make a statement on the 2007 models added extras if she were not sure they were true.

She has a captive audience here and one wrong, or bad word could ruin her so she is very selective with them. When questioned about the extras she confidently replied the 2007 model will come standard with the Dynamic pack, console cooler box and bluetooth phone intergration system.

I have asked her twice now due to some of the posts I've read here and both times she has replied with the same answer all be it not straight away as she has made calls to Landrover direct to confirm.

Post #32833 Tue May 16 2006 9:25pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

A few questions re 2007 spec ????? Confused

If they are going to make the Dynamic response pack STANDARD

this is it as now................

Dynamic Pack HSE

Dynamic Response

20" 10 Spoke Alloy Wheels (ilo 19"x9 5 V Spoke Alloy Wheels)

Brembo Front Brakes

Bi Xenon Adaptive Head Lights

This will mean every RRS is goint to have 20" wheels ??????

I was told ( driving a supercharged now ) all I would see is a price increase. I mean what else are they going to throw in for the price? The only things I didn't spec on mine were the Sunroof and the Rear Seat Entertainment Package and I didnt want them now and would be p Censored d off if I had to pay extra again for things I didnt need/want.... its bad enough already with some of the things I have as standard - but obviously consumed within the total cost......... Evil or Very Mad

ie. stuff the Adaptive cruise control - stuff the auto lights - stuff the auto rain sensing wipers - stuff the satnav too - I dont see too much of an advantage with the clever bi xenon ADAPTIVE lights either Confused

So... all in all - if I could have NOT have to have had these then wow it would have been a fair piece cheaper overall Rolling Eyes 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #32853 Wed May 17 2006 12:19am
redessarr

England 

Martin, I agree with your point about paying extra for things you wouldn't want in the first place.

One dealer I spoke with said there is a 2007 model, but they haven't been given specs or price yet. All he knew so far is that the SC will have new bumpers and spoiler.

Tony, which dealer do you use??

Post #32909 Wed May 17 2006 10:37am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I suspect that the £2700 increase will be the cost of the TDv8 replacing the TDv6, with the extra power the Dynamic Pack will become standard and that will be the only change apart from removing a few things that TB reports back to management that we don't like and adding an extra clock Laughing 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #32910 Wed May 17 2006 11:04am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 4 <1234>