RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Kenlowe pre-heater
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Old Stager

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver
Kenlowe pre-heater

Anyone got any experience of these: http://www.kenlowe.com/pre-heaters/cars/index.html
especially fitted to the TDV8 Question Would fitting invalidate the warranty, I wonder Question I'm having major cold start problems at the moment Sad 14.5MY SDV6 HSE Dynamic Indus silver/lunar/ebony 20" wheels, InControl, full-size spare, electric tow bar, adaptive xenons, adaptive cruise control, auto main beam assist. Gone: TDV8 HSE; Zermatt silver/ebony, 19" off road alloys, active diff, particle filter, tow pack (it was fun) BMW 730D SE (great car, sadly missed). Ford Focus RS mk2, Ultimate green, lux pack 2, bluetooth. The start of my mid-life crisis.
IN THE GARAGE: BMW i8 - the mid-life crisis continues and it's great fun.

Post #281911 Sat Dec 04 2010 9:19am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

You already have a FBH onboard the RRS it just needs a few mods to get it working. There is a group buy running on our sister site at the moment for a box of tricks that can sort the FBH out.

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic57865.html 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #281928 Sat Dec 04 2010 12:12pm
Old Stager

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

Very Annoyed wrote:
You already have a FBH onboard the RRS it just needs a few mods to get it working. There is a group buy running on our sister site at the moment for a box of tricks that can sort the FBH out.

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic57865.html

Thanks for that. Looking at the thread, there seems to be some doubt as to whether this kit can be fitted to the 2010 TDV8 - has this been clarified? Also, does this kit just heat the interior of the car, or does it pre-heat the engine coolant as per the Kenlowe?

Thanks in anticipation. 14.5MY SDV6 HSE Dynamic Indus silver/lunar/ebony 20" wheels, InControl, full-size spare, electric tow bar, adaptive xenons, adaptive cruise control, auto main beam assist. Gone: TDV8 HSE; Zermatt silver/ebony, 19" off road alloys, active diff, particle filter, tow pack (it was fun) BMW 730D SE (great car, sadly missed). Ford Focus RS mk2, Ultimate green, lux pack 2, bluetooth. The start of my mid-life crisis.
IN THE GARAGE: BMW i8 - the mid-life crisis continues and it's great fun.

Post #282046 Sun Dec 05 2010 10:58pm
big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

It's interesting that our vehicles are pre wired for the fbh..... If there was a plug and play for the 2010 I'd go for one, as at a £900 option it's ridiculous prices MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #282078 Mon Dec 06 2010 9:09am
big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I was looking in my engine bay today, and I definitely have the webasto there and I can see the exhaust in the passenger side front wheel arch.

Can i get it working simply? Or is it the £900 option from LR that's needed? MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #282962 Mon Dec 13 2010 11:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1