RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > Finance on TDV8 ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

EXPIREDDATA

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Rimini Red
Finance on TDV8 ?

Anyone know of any companies that can provide finance on a TDV8 ?

Post #52088 Wed Aug 30 2006 3:59pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

You should be receive plenty of pm's. If not speak to Kam! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #52090 Wed Aug 30 2006 4:02pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Hereabouts, Kam (kam100) should be able to help you... although I haven't seen him post for a few days. Any finance broker should be able to help you out there - a car is a car at the end of the day. 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #52091 Wed Aug 30 2006 4:02pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Hmmm = Find me a car then at £60k that could muster a Future Guaranteed Value of £50k after 2 years ........... that'd be nice Very Happy 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #52097 Wed Aug 30 2006 4:12pm
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

5 MINI Coopers? Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #52112 Wed Aug 30 2006 9:53pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

Try Iain Marsh at Pacific Leasing UK Ltd.
Email iainmarsh@pacificleasing.co.uk

Kam put me on to them. I've used them and I've since recommended them to friends who have all sung their praises. They don't just do leasing either. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #52140 Thu Aug 31 2006 12:31am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Matt, i prefer to do the financing myself nowadays, pacific were a bit slow for a few of my cases, so we ended up going direct. I have today received official LR documentation for the TDV8..

Will be getting some figures calculated for myself and PaulL on the TDV8 very soon based on this leaked bit of info, and looking to get a strong deal together.

PM me your details and i can get it knocked up for you asap.
see my leaked post for more info on the TDV8 if your interested in the official specs / prices as per LR insider dealer memo for launch.

Post #52141 Thu Aug 31 2006 12:38am
kam100

United Kingdom 

For the TDV8, after speaking to RBS this morning at quite some length, it appears that it is likely to follow the same residual pattern as say the Audi RS4 being a premium model and the previous TDV6 depreciation pattern. (i.e. slow relatively slowly for the initial few years...)

Propose up on a £54k car, a balloon after 5 years of around £30,000 (although not really likely) it will aid in reducing the initial deposit to a minimal amount and as this is based on a balanced payments deal, with no front loaded interest and no early exit penalties etc, it pays itself off quite quickly over the term (quickest out of all PCP/LP/HP agreements). Cashflow chart can be provided to illustrate this..

I personally will probably, wack in £4k and leave the balance as at around £50k and have the £30k balloon over 60 months to get the monthlies to around £575 per month. I know LR and some other companies like capital bank will refuse to give a good rate over 5 years and a balloon at all, but RBS are willing to do this for our company at competitive rates, on this deal we should beable to get approx 6.75% apr depending on what the base rate is at that time.. currently working on 2.25% above base.

I think it will be booking at just over £23k after 5 years, so the balloon isn't being inflated by all that much, is around 30% uplift from book value which is within RBS tolerance. Could get worked examples for 3/4 year plans too, with normal book balloons or slightly inflated to suit personal monthly installment targets. Give me a shout if you want a personal quote nearer launch and i will see what i can get.

Post #52299 Thu Aug 31 2006 3:27pm
Gekko

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Yo Kam ma man!!!!

Well it's great to see you're the finance master on here... thanks for sorting my Audi S4.... I've been tempted by the devil (or my own greed!) to get me one of these Bling Beauties now!!

Speaking to Stratstone and arranging deposit so I'll speak to you about sorting finance.

Very Happy Most of us are reptiles... only the enlightened few become human beings.

Post #53013 Mon Sep 04 2006 6:20pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Welcome Gecko.. to the RIGHT side..

Don't worry about these lot on here they get really carried away with pictures and stuff of naked ladies, and talking about it.. but amongst all of that stuff.. there is some useful info on here every now and then, and an international community of people to discuss anything you want with..

Although don't ever start an argument with VA or shmoogle, they have super powers and can turn your own words against you!! hehe.. Very Happy

Im also speaking to the same dealer, don't do anything on your own though, be much better to get a group order in and push them for discounts etc, same as wat we did on the RS4's. Anyone else want to join us on this? Looking for delivery around Nov-Jan with this particular dealer.

Post #53030 Mon Sep 04 2006 7:44pm
EXPIREDDATA

I like the sound of that word.... discount !!!! Cool

Post #53032 Mon Sep 04 2006 8:06pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

How you fixed up then mate on the TDV8.. spoke to any dealers yet?
We (my brother in law gecko) and myself have been in contact with the dealer i mentioned before, car no. 1 & 2 have gone now however they still expect delivery around Nov - Jan. So give me a shout if you want to join our group buy, they need £1k deposit and are willing to underwrite pex's for then. We sorted a price for the S4 for my brother in law for Nov, but are just worried that once committed to the sale, if the TDV8 is delayed (which we think it will be) then the pex price won't be guaranteed and will fall with time.

Hmm.. worth pursuing though as most dealers i have spoken to have a few orders and lists building, and one even required £3k deposit.. cheeky gits.. this one seems most reasonable so far, plus we have purchased a D3 HSE off them in the family, so we know them and they know us, so not all new faces.

ExpiredData, sent you an email today, i know it has been a bit slow today, not sure if you received it or not.

Post #53081 Tue Sep 05 2006 1:03am
EXPIREDDATA

I seem to get your emails in the middle of the night Kam....

anyway - sounds good - I've sent you an email....

Post #53105 Tue Sep 05 2006 9:11am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

kam100 wrote:
Although don't ever start an argument with VA or shmoogle, they have super powers and can turn your own words against you!! hehe.. Very Happy

Take no notice, Gekko... it's not true. Well, it's not true as long as the crates of Guinness keep turning up at my door Laughing 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #53130 Tue Sep 05 2006 10:43am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Just had a chat with the director of RBS who deals with us, asked him nicely if we can have some figures prepared through their special vehicle department for the forthcoming TDV8, he says we can, so watch this space..

Post #53209 Tue Sep 05 2006 2:54pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>