RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Crapstones
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Crapstones

Recently had my car into a crapstones that shall remain nameless for new spare wheel winch, on inspection checks they found that there was an oil leak from the ARM actuator, so i talked about booking it in for fixing and whilst it was in they could look at the knocking suspension (again), seat movement(again), intermittent memory seat and wheel shimmy experienced at 50 - 70mph.

Now the story gets beyond belief, i requested a courtesy car and it needed to be an automatic, sorry sir but we only have a Passat and a Golf and these are not auto's, i asked if they could not provide me with a demonstartator as surely it was only correct that i should have at least equivalent to what i was leaving with them for warranty work, no sir we do not allow service customers to use the demonstrators, so how am i ever going to be tempted to move into MY10 model was my question, you need to speak to sales was the reply!!!!! Shocked

After many further calls where i was asked to work around the dealer principles holidays so that i could use his car as it was an auto i gave up.

Booked into Armstrong Massey York, dropped of today and FFRR TDV8 waiting as loaner. Well done AM on the loaner, will report later on their ability to solve the ongoing faults.

Post #281064 Wed Nov 24 2010 7:47pm
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Sorry but don't hold your breath with AM Sad

I went with a slight rocking on the drivers seat, no fault found, only for it to be doing it as soon as I got in Rolling Eyes

Servicing was spot on and loaners great, but warranty issues let them down IMO, I could go on but I use Farnells for issues and servicing now Thumbs Up

Post #281075 Wed Nov 24 2010 9:57pm
leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

NPinks - I kmow what you mean, when you ask them to do anything on warranty you get the look of "ive just asked to sh** the principles daughter"

To be honest it only went to tem on the basis that they did the supposed original fixes to suspension and seat, if it does not get sorted this time then i will move it to Farnells Thumbs Up

Post #281077 Wed Nov 24 2010 10:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1