RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Town & County Aberdeen
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

chris mc

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey
Town & County Aberdeen

I thought it only fair to start a thread regarding my recent issues with Town & County Aberdeen.

As some of you may have seen from Paulo's thread that i posted on i had a few niggles to say the least with T&C. For now i am going to leave the details of the problems out of this post as i feel that it is being rectified and therefore does not warrant being made public knowledge.

Throught this forum Bryan from T&C contacted me and asked me to relay my problems to him to allow him to make some headway for me.

Now i had what i would describe as a complete nightmare of a time with T&C. Trying to get some simple and some not so simple issues sorted out. I really was at the end of my tether with them and tbh disgusted at the level of service.

In a few short hours of emailing back and forward between myself and Bryan i am further forward than i have been in 3 weeks.

I am by now means at this moment in time completely satisfied nor has my original fault/complaint been completely rectified but for the first time today i have actually felt like a valued customer.

Bryan has kindly offered to refuel my car F.O.C on my return to Aberdeen and refund the £94 spent at the dealers on one of my wasted trips by way of compensation for these wasted trips. He also assured me that on my arrival to the dealership whilst the car is being refueled he will meet with me and discuss further the matters over a coffee.

I really must admit that he has managed to restore some good feeling of the dealership, why can't more people be this helpful.

I will update this on my visit to the dealership on the 25th November.
So my overall experience of T&C at this point are not as bad as i previously made out now.

Everyone deserves a second chance after all.

Post #279568 Fri Nov 05 2010 3:52pm
Endjin

Scotland 

Glad to hear that you are getting things sorted with T&C.
Bryan is definately the man to get your issues sorted. He is
a total gent and straight as they come, so you are in good hands. 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #279580 Fri Nov 05 2010 10:07pm
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Bryan is by far and away the best member of the management staff in T & C. Helpful!! Courteous! Only 2 of the words to describe him. Unfortunately as the proverb goes "You can only p*ss with the c*ck you've got!"

He'll do his best for you Chris and if he can he'll get it sorted!! Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #279588 Fri Nov 05 2010 11:41pm
Steuart64

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey

Totally agree. Bryan cannot be over rated in his willingness to solve issues and treat a customer like a valued friend. Now - MY11 RRS Autobiography TDV6, Orkney gray, tints, steps, daylight running lamps and allllll the toys!!!
Ex- RRS HSE TDV6 07 Java Black, bi xenon, corner lights, side steps, tints, cool box, smoke side repeats, chrome "sport" boot sill
Ex - Audi A4 Cab 3.0TDi Quattro
Ex - Freelander2 SE TD4
Ex - CRV Auto

Post #279592 Sat Nov 06 2010 5:47am
chris mc

I cannot agree more gents, first off the email i received in response to my rather long complaint was straight to the point with no bull and an explanation to each point i hade made.....something i wa sceptical i would receive to be honest, but Bryan was straight to the point and a decent explanation offered to each item.

So far so good.

Post #279593 Sat Nov 06 2010 6:33am
chris mc

Gents,

Just thought i would update the thread and let you know the outcome of the issues i had.

Firstly i understand it has been a while since i updated but i only managed to get the dealership today, due to Offshore commitments and the festive period.

Again Brian @ T&C took charge of the issue and it has been resolved in less than a day. We had agreed via email the course of action, and also the fact that the car had developed a knock from the front suspension.

Car was dropped off at 0815 this morning and returned both issues resolved at 1500hrs. I was given a 60 plate Disco as the Sports were out, but must admit i liked the car even if i did look a fool trying to locate the ignition on a keyless go car lol. Car was even cleaned inside and out. New telephone module fitted and the knock repaired all courtesy of LR Warranty.

Once again i must admit i found Brian an absolute pleasure to deal with, straight to the point no messing about or BS from him and so helpful.

I hope T&C realise what a credit he is to them.

My faith is well and truely restored in T&C.

Post #285781 Thu Jan 13 2011 7:28pm
Steuart64

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey

Just had some long term work finished at T&C and yet again Briyan was involved.

The team is better than it was a few years ago and the new team is still gelling but Bryan's leadership cannot be understated!

Suffice to say all work now carried out and even one item not initially identified carried out by the team

Thanks to all Now - MY11 RRS Autobiography TDV6, Orkney gray, tints, steps, daylight running lamps and allllll the toys!!!
Ex- RRS HSE TDV6 07 Java Black, bi xenon, corner lights, side steps, tints, cool box, smoke side repeats, chrome "sport" boot sill
Ex - Audi A4 Cab 3.0TDi Quattro
Ex - Freelander2 SE TD4
Ex - CRV Auto

Post #288631 Thu Feb 10 2011 1:37pm
chris mc

Steuart64 wrote:
Just had some long term work finished at T&C and yet again Briyan was involved.

The team is better than it was a few years ago and the new team is still gelling but Bryan's leadership cannot be understated!

Suffice to say all work now carried out and even one item not initially identified carried out by the team

Thanks to all

Good to hear. Bryan really is a credit to the dealership.

Post #288646 Thu Feb 10 2011 5:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1