RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > non LR 20" alloys
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Roland

Switzerland 
non LR 20" alloys

I'd like to exchange my 19" rims with aftermarket 20" alloys. Did a google search which has not been productive at all and would appreciate if you could post links to manufacturers/vendors.

What I am after are steel- /dark grey rims with four or five spokes and not the usual supercharged variations.

Thanks! SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BUG AND SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE WINDSHIELD

2010 TDV8 Ultimate Edition, zermatt-ebony-grand lacquer, and all the goodies, plus Superchips Bluefin ECU performance upgrade, Gibson Performance exhaust tips

gone after only 7 months: MY10 TDV63.0 HSE, zermatt-ebony-anigree, Dynamic Response, Rear diff-lock, flappy paddles, premium leather, Sunroof, PTI, privacy glass, S/C design 5 Spoke Diamond Turned alloys

Post #21741 Fri Mar 31 2006 9:22am
Persuader

United Kingdom 

Try these links

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/20__4x4_Alloys_&_Tyres.php

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/search.asp?...er%20Sport

http://formula1.alloysuk.com/index.php?pag..._cat_id=12

http://swtyres.co.uk/wheels/ 2013 New Range Rover Sport HSE SDV6
2008 Audi Q7 4.2 TDI
2006 Toyota Vigo Truck 3.0D4D.

Post #21796 Fri Mar 31 2006 11:06am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Roland

Switzerland 

Excellent and many thanks, Persuader. Laughing

The TopGear site I reckon is the one to go. Must be smart people using that domain name and I am sure they get a lot of hits... thanks to JC and the resident hamster.

I think for my silver car I'll go for their 20" 4x4 Lenso Titan black. They sell for £1750.00, 4 wheels with 265/45 20 tires, which is cheap enough. Have to enquire about the tires though. At that price it might be they mount some crap Korean brand or similar.

Means I will drive to this year's Guineas race meeting at Newmarket (but will have to make sure to fill up the car with diesel when still in France, or has your diesel price come down a bit in the meantime?) SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BUG AND SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE WINDSHIELD

2010 TDV8 Ultimate Edition, zermatt-ebony-grand lacquer, and all the goodies, plus Superchips Bluefin ECU performance upgrade, Gibson Performance exhaust tips

gone after only 7 months: MY10 TDV63.0 HSE, zermatt-ebony-anigree, Dynamic Response, Rear diff-lock, flappy paddles, premium leather, Sunroof, PTI, privacy glass, S/C design 5 Spoke Diamond Turned alloys

Post #21948 Fri Mar 31 2006 3:30pm
Persuader

United Kingdom 

Roland wrote:
Excellent and many thanks, Persuader. Laughing
I think for my silver car I'll go for their 20" 4x4 Lenso Titan black. They sell for £1750.00, 4 wheels with 265/45 20 tires,

You're welcome.
Those wheels are gorgeous. They would be my choice too if I was in the market for some new wheels.
You should ask them to put on the proper size 275 tyres as per RRSport 20" standard fitment. 2013 New Range Rover Sport HSE SDV6
2008 Audi Q7 4.2 TDI

Post #21985 Fri Mar 31 2006 5:12pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Roland wrote:
...I think for my silver car I'll go for their 20" 4x4 Lenso Titan black...

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_20_In..._tyres.php

(Don't know if this will work) Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #21990 Fri Mar 31 2006 6:25pm
Roland

Switzerland 

Supertrotter wrote:
Roland wrote:
...I think for my silver car I'll go for their 20" 4x4 Lenso Titan black...

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_20_In..._tyres.php

(Don't know if this will work)

Do you think they cannot be fitted to the RRS?

I'll better give them a call on Monday to find out. SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BUG AND SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE WINDSHIELD

Post #22042 Sat Apr 01 2006 5:49pm
Persuader

United Kingdom 

I think he meant he's not sure if the link will work that he posted to the exact webpage for the wheels, but it does. 2013 New Range Rover Sport HSE SDV6
2008 Audi Q7 4.2 TDI

Post #22046 Sat Apr 01 2006 6:25pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Sorry Roland. Persuader is right, it was the link I was referring to. Embarassed Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #22048 Sat Apr 01 2006 8:45pm
Roland

Switzerland 

Supertrotter wrote:
Sorry Roland. Persuader is right, it was the link I was referring to. Embarassed

No problem and again many thanks for the help! Very Happy SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BUG AND SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE WINDSHIELD

Post #22065 Sun Apr 02 2006 7:41am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1