RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stratstone Burnham
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

oldbean

United Kingdom 
Stratstone Burnham

I have been buying Land Rovers for over 20 years and recently they have all come from Stratstone Milton Keynes, however my latest purchase was from Burnham because they had the RRSport I wanted in stock.
The Sales Advisor and Finance Manager I had never met, but I received excellent service from both. I was kept informed of the progress of the vehicle and promises of returned calls were kept. The DVLA was appalling and wasted days but this was sorted by the Sales team.

For all the troubles you read of Stratstone’s I cannot complain and have found them helpful and this latest sale has been better than expected. I have nothing to gain by this post but Jonn and Andy were excellent.

Post #277208 Sun Oct 03 2010 8:26pm
BIG DJ

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

They ask you to post that by any chance? You're one of a few from what I've read!!!

Post #277296 Tue Oct 05 2010 12:59pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

I have also found Stratstone excellent on Sales.......

..... but aftersales/service/warranty is another story Big Cry Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #277298 Tue Oct 05 2010 1:04pm
rrsboy

2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

in my experience they are not even that great at the sales part (Newport). As for service let's just say Lookers managed to fix in one visit what Censored couldn't in 15.

It says something when only by threatening to involves Stratstones chief bulldog and talking directly to the dealer principal, was I able to get my problems fixed. The bullshit they fed my missus is another story (30% tolerance in height of each corner was a classic).

Post #277319 Tue Oct 05 2010 3:15pm
oldbean

United Kingdom 

No I posted this without any 'influence'. It was because I found the Sales Team very helpful, as for service at Burnham I have no idea, but Milton Keynes have been excellent with all my vehicles, and although I rearly post (on the Disco3 site) I did think I should give a positive feedback when many posts are negative.

Post #277449 Wed Oct 06 2010 11:12pm
BIG DJ

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Sales team would be good as they want your money! Once they've got I'm sure it will change tho from what I read. I would only deal with one garage round here and that's LPR (site sponsor). Both about the same distance from me so not steered by that. In the past I have travelled from Heathrow to Brighton for servicing on a previous car due to outstanding customer service and that's the same with LPR both sales and service.

Post #277460 Thu Oct 07 2010 9:36am
MJF

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

I bought my RRS TDV8 last Jan and I found Andy to be a compleat Tw4t and John the sales manager a total lier!

I have posted my issues on a previous and there where a lot of them...

Basically they treat you like Censored from start to finish and once they have your cash they they dont even pretend to return your calls.

Be warned.

M

Last edited by MJF on Tue Jan 03 2012 11:11pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #285181 Sat Jan 08 2011 2:43am
Tboner

England 

I have also found Stratstone's excellent on 5 deals and after care i have one issue at the moment that even land Rover cannot solve Sad but my cars get collected for service and warranty always on time and always a clean loan car.

The only Stratsone dealer i can not say the same about was a Porsche dealer in Sutton abs CRAP when it came to sorting problems and service on a 130k car. 2014 5.0SC AB

Gone 5.0 SC

Post #285184 Sat Jan 08 2011 8:37am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1