RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Lookers Park Royal
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

bradtarga34

Lookers Park Royal

Well, my 1 week anniversary since taking delivery of my lovely MY2010 TDV8 Autobiography, and thought I would peel myself away from the car long enough to say how impressed I am with the guys at Lookers.

I must say, after having some very average experiences with some local dealers, I then came across this forum where members were singing the praises of Lookers, and I can rightly say justifiably so. It has been an extremely easy and painless experience, and amazing that Matthew and James make you feel like you are the only customer that they have, even when asking so many questions they go out of the way to explain and offer suggestions, at no time trying to rush you to move onto their next customer. I also think it will be worth my while to drive that bit further to get the car serviced as well, as I feel confident that they will also excel in the after sales area as well.

Well done guys, now where's the car, it's already done just shy of 800 miles and I am still trying alternate scenic drives home! Thumbs Up

Post #263148 Fri Apr 16 2010 10:22am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

We found him, we found him - the Lookers customer!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Now get a rrsport.co.uk sticker so I can spot you! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #263151 Fri Apr 16 2010 10:36am
Lookers Park Royal

Thanks Brad! Thumbs Up

Glad you're enjoying the new RRS (I'm still very envious of it Mr. Green ) and that Matthew looked after you well.

No problem with regard to looking after the service, which by my calculations will be in only 19 weeks based on your mileage Whistle ! Hopefully Matthew's property purchase will happen before then, which will mean that he can bring it in to save you the job.

Thanks again for your business, and hopefully we'll see you again at one of NickM's infamous 'London Meets'.

James Thumbs Up

Post #263158 Fri Apr 16 2010 11:19am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

Very Annoyed wrote:
We found him, we found him - the Lookers customer!!

Don't let Martin know that we've done some business via the forum otherwise he'll give me a rent review! Laughing

Shhhh... keep it under your hats everyone. Whistle

James Thumbs Up

Post #263159 Fri Apr 16 2010 11:23am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Robin

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Just back from a few days in London.Car was due its 2yr service while we were there, so thought I would get it done at Lookers Park Royal.
I have only the highest praise for them.
Wayne Hamilton took care of us throughout the whole process. 1st rate guy. Bow down
Even came out cheaper than the original quote. Very Happy
Special thanks to Peter for delaying his lunch to give my wife and I a lift to our hotel in Kew. Thumbs Up

Sorry to have missed James.(busy on the phone)

Will certainly be checking out your stock list when the time comes to change.

Many thanks. "Man is incomplete until married,........... then he's finished"

RRS 2008 HSE TDV6 Java Black, Ivory, Privacy Glass,20" Alloys,Chrome Tips,Steps.

Post #263438 Mon Apr 19 2010 11:12am
Lookers Park Royal

Thank Robin, glad we looked after you! Thumbs Up

Apologies that we didn't get to say hello, however hopefully a confused wave (until Wayne explained who you were) will suffice until the next service is due? Laughing

Thanks again,

James Thumbs Up

Post #263439 Mon Apr 19 2010 11:32am
Robin

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Confused wave most welcome.

See you next year Thumbs Up "Man is incomplete until married,........... then he's finished"

RRS 2008 HSE TDV6 Java Black, Ivory, Privacy Glass,20" Alloys,Chrome Tips,Steps.

Post #263488 Mon Apr 19 2010 6:53pm
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

I wish I went to Lookers Park Royal. Sounds like a very decent place operated by very nice caring people.
I am currently waiting for my RRS Autobiography SC. In the meantime, I had some questions (obviously) regarding various things, like some particular parts/design of the interior etc. Also, I wanted to change my tracking system to a more advanced one (still the same company). So I emailed my sales manager several times, and was ignored each time. Maybe that is because I am young...? hah
I understand, my questions can be sorted when the car is delivered to the dealer (like sidesteps, tracking system), but still it would be much better to get the answers in advance. So right now I am not particularly happy with the service. I don't want to name my dealer though, since I don't like giving negative reference in particular.

Anyway, I wonder if I will be able to take my RRS for after sales service to Lookers Park Royal, even though I got my car from somewhere else? Vadim A.

Post #263670 Tue Apr 20 2010 5:08pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

vadim - give us a clue like what part of London. Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #263675 Tue Apr 20 2010 5:39pm
NightFox

United Kingdom 

Vadim wrote:
Anyway, I wonder if I will be able to take my RRS for after sales service to Lookers Park Royal, even though I got my car from somewhere else?

Any dealer's service department is going to be more than happy to take your custom, doesn't matter where you bought the car from in the first place. Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE
Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport TDV6 3.0

Post #263712 Tue Apr 20 2010 8:03pm
Lookers Park Royal

We'd gladly look after your Sport. Just PM me when it's due it's first service.

James Thumbs Up

Post #263714 Tue Apr 20 2010 8:16pm
RichardM

2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Galway Green

NightFox wrote:
Vadim wrote:
Anyway, I wonder if I will be able to take my RRS for after sales service to Lookers Park Royal, even though I got my car from somewhere else?

Any dealer's service department is going to be more than happy to take your custom, doesn't matter where you bought the car from in the first place.

Yep, you should find you get the same level of service whether you bought the car from them or not as the service department is quite separate from sales. I'm sure James will make sure they take extra special care though! WINNER - 2009 ‘Just Doing What It’s Designed To Do’ Award

2010 TDV8 HSE Galway Green - Adaptive Cruise - Sunroof - Privacy Glass - 5 Spoke Alloys
2009 TDV6 3.0 HSE Buckingham Blue - GONE

Post #263716 Tue Apr 20 2010 8:18pm
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Very well, thank you very much for your replies.

James, I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future (funny to say, as I still do not have the car Laughing ) I was told it would take about 12-14 weeks. Actually that's quite a long time to build and deliver the car... I did not expect to be that long.

Also, this is my first RRS, so I have absolutely NO idea how these machines operate. it will probably take me a long time before I learn the majestic power in full. I would love to join you guys for an offroad trip, but this is Autobiography, so I am not sure if I'd like to take it offroad. It has a lower front bumper... Will see how it goes and what people suggest.

I am very glad to find this community, looks like it is just the right place to be if you own a RRS.

Regards, Vadim A.

Post #263723 Wed Apr 21 2010 12:30am
NightFox

United Kingdom 

Vadim wrote:
...I was told it would take about 12-14 weeks. Actually that's quite a long time to build and deliver the car... I did not expect to be that long.

I think it only takes about a week to build the car; the rest of the time is waiting for them to actually start building it due to their very full order books. Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE
Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport TDV6 3.0

Post #263736 Wed Apr 21 2010 9:50am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

I think the car is actually built in about 2 days. BISTBC! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #263737 Wed Apr 21 2010 9:52am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>