RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > supercharged grill
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

scorpio

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
supercharged grill

what is the difference between the supercharged grill and the standard grill. ? saw on ebay, says bullet hole grill same as on my bog standard se
is it a silver grill ??. ebay guy is offering complete kit for supercharged, badge, grill vents etc

Post #1139 Sat Jul 23 2005 8:23pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey
Supercharged grill

It would seem that the supercharged grill is bright silver, rather than the metallic effect grey.
The side vents are again in bright silver, but it looks like (from pics in the RR Sport brochure) that the out edge (frame) of the side vents in still in the metallic effect grey.
I too have been looking at these eBay items. If anyone has any photos of a before and after, please post them. We have a bonatti grey RRS and I think this colour best suits the standard grill and vents, as the grey plastic (and door handles) is a close match to the paint work. On other colours, the plastic trim stands out more and it more obviously 'plastic'. If I had any other colour, I would be more keen to spend the money and upgrade to the silver grill set. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #1141 Sat Jul 23 2005 8:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NeilR

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

dont buy from ebay. they are ripping you off, I got all three grills and a black boot badge from my dealer for £102 inc.

Neil 2010 RRS TDV8 Overfinch GTS

Post #1145 Sat Jul 23 2005 9:41pm
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

I would not be surprised if the eBay items were normal grilles that had been painted bright silver. Pic may show a real life S/C grille but may not be what you end up with.

I think I'd always try the dealer first, normally if you are buying a few items they'll give you a discount too. Go direct to the parts depart, don't bother trying it on with your sales rep, they usually have no clout at all. Useless Shocked L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #1154 Sun Jul 24 2005 5:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1