RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale: NEW 2010my TDV8 Autobiography
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Lookers Park Royal

For Sale: NEW 2010my TDV8 Autobiography

Dear all,

We have what I believe to be one of the last TDV8 Autobiography's available unregistered. This vehicle was sold to a customer, however after a long battle to get the customer accepted on finance, we have finally admitted defeat! Tim in Scotland has seen this vehicle as it was in the end of the showroom when he collected his L322.

Anyway........................

The vehicle in question is as follows:

Range Rover Sport 3.6 TDV8 Autobiography
Unregistered (will be a '60' plate)
Santorini Black with Monnaco Leather (Ebony/Ivory)
Rear Seat Entertainment System
Hy-Brid TV
Privacy Glass
Electric Sunroof
Vision Assist Pack
Grand Black Wood
List is £69,910

Please call one of the sales team on 0208 992 2299 and mention the forum! Please do not PM as they may not be picked up until Tuesday.

James Thumbs Up

Post #274837 Fri Aug 27 2010 12:39pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

It's a really lovely car and I would have loved it more if it hadn't been for one thing............................. it's Black! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #274861 Fri Aug 27 2010 6:21pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

I'll vouch for it too. Lovely looking car!! Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #274862 Fri Aug 27 2010 6:25pm
JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Tim in Scotland wrote:
It's a really lovely car and I would have loved it more if it hadn't been for one thing............................. it's Black!

Yawn Yawn Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Confused MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #274898 Fri Aug 27 2010 11:54pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Sorry JC but black does nothing for me - I associate it with two things - drug dealers and funerals....................... but I'm not saying it doesn't suit RRS, it looks great on RRS, just I won't ever own another black car after a black Volvo 480 I owned years ago.................... too much washing to keep it looking good, lots more than any of my white cars ever needed. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #274906 Sat Aug 28 2010 8:55am
ViewWise

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

If only it had parkheat instead of dvd Sad WINNER - 2008 Best All New Photograph
WINNER - 2009 Best All New Photograph

Post #274916 Sat Aug 28 2010 1:06pm
JC1

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Sorry JC but black does nothing for me - I associate it with two things - drug dealers and funerals.

Even Bigger Yawn Yawn Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Confused I am neither a drug dealer or a funeral director, probably like 99% of black RRS owners.

Tar & brush springs to mind Whistle MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #274917 Sat Aug 28 2010 1:22pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Well you could be - you have the car! Wink 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #274918 Sat Aug 28 2010 1:26pm
Lookers Park Royal

Alfie, I'll throw in sone deicer and a scraper.

Tim, I have to be honest and say that your painting a bit of a stereotype. I would say that 8/10 of the vehicles that we sell are black, and illegal substances would be a lot cheaper with so much competition if every driver dealt drugs!! Of the remaining 2/10 they are usually grey or white. It's quite rare for any other colours to leave LPR! It's similar to the fact that 8/10 buyers aren't bothered in the slightest by the association between Evoque and Victoria Beckham! Wink

James Thumbs Up

Post #274919 Sat Aug 28 2010 1:31pm
wackyjim

Scotland 

Not sure about V.B but.... if Cheryl Cole were to endorse a a L/R.... Well... that would be a different story, it wouldn't bother me what colour it was....even a tartan one would look cool!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #274920 Sat Aug 28 2010 1:43pm
Lookers Park Royal

Laughing

Post #274921 Sat Aug 28 2010 1:45pm
JC1

Very Annoyed wrote:
Well you could be - you have the car! Wink

So do you sell ice creams and choc ices Question Laughing Laughing Wink MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Post #274926 Sat Aug 28 2010 4:49pm
Vadim

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

I also can vouch for it. I have a RRS A/B S/C. The Santorini Black is very nice indeed, but does need a lot of washing. I wash mine every 10 days or so (haven't washed for 3 weeks now since the very rainy weather though.....).

The design of RRS A/B is very unique and people notice it straight away. Funnily some can't figure out what kind of model it is, they only say that it's no ordinary RRS... Smile

A/B wheels look spectacular too, especially with Santorini Black, from my point of view - much better than any other wheels. I would never consider buying any other kind of wheels. When the wheels are clean they slightly reflect various colours in the dark when light is projected at them, kind of a spectrum... very nice indeed.

Most people think that there is absolutely no difference between RRS A/B TDV8 and RRS A/B S/C. However, there is! I figured it out not so long ago. The only difference is the exhaust pipes. Although they have the same distinctive shape parts installed on the end of each exhaust, diesel version has the end of exhaust pipes bended downwards inside the rectangular bits. But exhaust pipes of S/C version continue straight into the rectangular and are not bended. As a result, the very end of the exhaust pipes of Diesel version is always clean, because no smoke comes out of the rectangular part (it goes downwards). S/C rectangular exhaust, however, gets smoky and dirty, because exhaust does come out of them. Hope it is clear... Vadim A.

Post #274936 Sat Aug 28 2010 9:58pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

JC1 wrote:
Very Annoyed wrote:
Well you could be - you have the car! Wink

So do you sell ice creams and choc ices Question Laughing Laughing Wink

Laughing Laughing but it's a good idea. Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #274937 Sat Aug 28 2010 10:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1