RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > NOW I am impressed...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Supertrotter

United Kingdom 
NOW I am impressed...

Just got back from a long weekend at a cottage in the lakes and I am now, more than ever before gobsmacked with this fine piece of kit Bow down

We were in the middle of nowhere, all unnamed roads and our RRS got us there (using postcode) with no wrong turns or glitches.

Went clay pigeon shooting on Saturady morning, other side of the lakes. Again, door to door and back with no wrong turns (Using postcode) Bow down

Finally, even got to use snow setting on a car park with 6" snow on it. BRILLIANT! Bow down Very Happy

Incidentally, now 3 of my friends are placing orders for one Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #19266 Mon Mar 20 2006 8:07pm
mole

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Glad you're enjoying it - I too have no issues with the Nav, where as I've seen a lot of people moaning about it!! Old enough to know better,
Young enough not to care!!!

Post #19268 Mon Mar 20 2006 8:37pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Just you wait... there's a 10 mile journey that will add 60 miles to your clock just around the corner! Wink 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #19357 Tue Mar 21 2006 12:00am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

shmoogle wrote:
Just you wait... there's a 10 mile journey that will add 60 miles to your clock just around the corner! Wink

It isn't just LR's system that does that................ my Navman PDa based system cannot cope with motorway junctions/ flyovers and tells you to exit the motorway at the next exit, take the sliproad and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and enter the motorway....... which takes you back down onto the motorway you have just left. Aren't computers wonderful and totally logical!
Fortunately Navman wrote a patch for the software and now I can stay on the main motorway and trust the kit. But it does still have the odd brainstorm and take you on some weird routes when you already know the way to your destination. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #19373 Tue Mar 21 2006 12:12am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1