RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > Summer Meets
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>

4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Wackyjim

I believe that Tim was going to be organising something in June but he won't be home in time so I think his intention was to see if he could get something later in summer. Last year we met at Stirling then had a run up around the west side of the A9 with a stop for a picnic! Maybe that's a bit far for you still? Whistle Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #266214 Sun May 16 2010 11:05am
wackyjim

Scotland 

4wheeldriver...As long as your there with the Beemer and a towrope I might consider taking a chance going out of my comfort zone!!!! Laughing Laughing

Post #266219 Sun May 16 2010 1:20pm
4wheeldriver

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Post #266235 Sun May 16 2010 6:35pm
JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

wackyjim wrote:
4wheeldriver...As long as your there with the Beemer and a towrope I might consider taking a chance going out of my comfort zone!!!! Laughing Laughing

Make sure you dont stray of the tarmac then Whistle Thumbs Up MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #266265 Sun May 16 2010 11:46pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

Id love to do a meet but driving 4 or 5 hours is a bit much......but so is having a local meet with only 2 or 3 RRSs...... Rolling Eyes Big Cry

Post #266274 Mon May 17 2010 9:03am
NickM

United Kingdom 

4 or 5 hours? There is no where that is 4 or 5 hours from Manchester!!! Ok maybe Devon.....but if we meet in the Midlands.....come on Johnny, just because Man U won sweet FA, don't get depressed and stop going out....(and no the Carling aka Milk Float aka Cadburys Buttons Cup doesn't count)

Post #266283 Mon May 17 2010 9:58am
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

i have got my name down over on Freel2, but with a few things going on I can't confirm just yet

Post #266291 Mon May 17 2010 10:29am
Jonny Fresh

England 

NickM wrote:
4 or 5 hours? There is no where that is 4 or 5 hours from Manchester!!! Ok maybe Devon.....but if we meet in the Midlands.....come on Johnny, just because Man U won sweet FA, don't get depressed and stop going out....(and no the Carling aka Milk Float aka Cadburys Buttons Cup doesn't count)

Birmingham would be great.....I would certainly travel there for a meet Thumbs Up

Post #266300 Mon May 17 2010 11:46am
NickM

United Kingdom 

Ok, well the June 24th Meet is still going ahead organised by James and thats going to be a cracker - but maybe in July we can have a Midlands one - and if we can get 15 RRS owners to sign up - I'll be happy to arrange venues, strippers, good food and stuff...... Thumbs Up

Post #266312 Mon May 17 2010 1:56pm
Lookers Park Royal

NickM wrote:
Ok, well the June 24th Meet is still going ahead organised by James and thats going to be a cracker - but

Nick the meet that I (and you Whistle ) are organising is July not June!

James Thumbs Up

Post #266313 Mon May 17 2010 1:59pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NightFox

United Kingdom 

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
NickM wrote:
Ok, well the June 24th Meet is still going ahead organised by James and thats going to be a cracker - but

Nick the meet that I (and you Whistle ) are organising is July not June!

James Thumbs Up

<silence> Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE
Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport TDV6 3.0

Post #266326 Mon May 17 2010 4:18pm
Lookers Park Royal

He'll still be eating his breakfast........ I'm sure there will be a reply soon!

Last edited by Lookers Park Royal on Mon May 17 2010 4:42pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #266332 Mon May 17 2010 4:39pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NightFox

United Kingdom 

I did something similar when booking my wedding reception... never did tell the wife that the venue didn't really cock up the booking. Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE
Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport TDV6 3.0

Post #266334 Mon May 17 2010 4:41pm
Lookers Park Royal

NightFox wrote:
...never did tell the wife that the venue didn't really cock up the booking.

Shocked

Laughing Thumbs Up

Post #266335 Mon May 17 2010 4:43pm
4wheeldriver

NightFox wrote:
I did something similar when booking my wedding reception... never did tell the wife that the venue didn't really cock up the booking.

Well if she looks here then she knows now!!!!! Big Cry Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

Post #266340 Mon May 17 2010 5:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>