XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

you always have all the fun on your bloody island ! Big Cry 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #262963 Wed Apr 14 2010 11:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Misery

United Kingdom 

Should be a good day Angel but don't suppose we will have a fly by of a Spitfire like the last time. Very Happy

Post #262971 Wed Apr 14 2010 12:23pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

Laughing Laughing Laughing 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #262979 Wed Apr 14 2010 2:01pm
NickM

United Kingdom 

Just over 2 weeks to go guys.....can we get another 5 cars - hope to get 15 RRS.....would make for great pics too....

Post #263031 Wed Apr 14 2010 10:27pm
NickM

United Kingdom 

Guys, finally details of the LR Range Rover 40th Birthday agenda and things going on at Gaydon

Plan is to meet at Lookers Park Royal at 10am on Saturday 1sy, spend an hour or so there looking around, and for anyone who hasn't been before, meet the guys there and see the stock etc....then head over to Gaydon, which should take less than an hour, and park up (which I believe is free) and then look round, and catch some of the following

''Tailgate / car boot sale. Giving you the opportunity to sell your unwanted RR spares / camping / caravan parts etc. Pre Bookingyour pitch will cost £5, made payable to the Range Rover Register. For further details / booking forms, contact Len Degavino (VicePresident) on 01494 712722
Business / Trade Stands are also available for the weekend, again by contacting Len on 01494 712722.
Rally Car Recovery Display
Slide Show / Talk by Geoff Miller (Former Project Engineer) on the development of the Range Rover / Launch in 1970 Range Rover
The Future (A Company Representative)
Land Rover Experience Demonstration Rides (4x4 Corporate Course)
Range Rover Video footage 1970 onwards, throughout the day in Museum Cinema
“Velar” / RRR Vehicle Display Stands
Plus all the usual HMC Activities and other Land Rover Clubs''

The above is just from the RRR website, but I heard from James that the LR Experience stuff is meant to be pretty good too....and just walking round and seeing all the RR's on show is pretty cool. Bring some food and a picnic and make a day of it. You can go into the motor museum (for a fee) - some of us have done this before, so it's your choice!

Please do let any other RRS/FFRR owners know of the day - will be great to get as many people coming as possible.

Thanks

Nick

Post #264092 Sat Apr 24 2010 10:14pm
Misery

United Kingdom 

I'll be there, but will meet you all there as I am bringing the Classic. Well if the weather is in my favor. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #264189 Sun Apr 25 2010 8:15pm
RussRRS

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

ill be there Thumbs Up wont be staying all day tho promised the mrs id run her and the kids to the holiday flat on sat afternoon

Post #264227 Mon Apr 26 2010 7:52am
NickM

United Kingdom 

We're nearly there folks - think the weather is a little unpredictable for the Saturday but hopefully the rain will hold off.....

So far I think we have 11 RRS (with a couple of people meeting us at Gaydon) and 3 FFRR people I know of (is it just me or is the FFRR site a little slow and boring zzzzz)

If there is anyone else that would like to come please feel free to add your name to the list - I really want to put the FFRR boys in the shade, and would be great to have 10-15 of the best Range Rovers out there (obviously the Sports) all rock up at once......

Misery isn't coming with his Sport, but will be turning up in his old girl RR, wearing a smoking jacket, a cap and carrying a shotgun.....always welcome though!

Post #264470 Wed Apr 28 2010 8:43am
RussRRS

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

should be a good day fella,ill come to LPR and prob the run from there to the m25 but will have to cut it short so i can take the kids and mrs down to the holiday flat.

Post #264483 Wed Apr 28 2010 9:35am
yogibear

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Java Black

Nick
I will be down too, but will not be able to join in the drive Big Cry as coming from the wrong direction and am aiming to get there for about 10.30ish.
Will keep a look out for you
See you there
Very Happy

Post #264492 Wed Apr 28 2010 10:29am
NickM

United Kingdom 

Latest bit of Info.....the Range Rover Registry have very kindly offered us an area next to their stand, with much help from Wil and Simon (aka Misery) who will be showing their cars on the stand - we will have a parking area very close to the Museum - so expect many people to have a look around our cars - as opposed to being parked up on the green (and dog Censored on our tyres)

Post #264494 Wed Apr 28 2010 10:38am
philjockt

United Kingdom 

Hi Nick and All
Big Cry Just been told my RRS will not arrive till 5th May so I will not be at the meet. I hope it all goes well and look forward to the next one when I can be in my RRS. Hopefully quite soon.
Have a good day as I will now be visiting relatives in rural Norlok. Thumbs Up Don't knock it till youv'e tried it!!!!!
2020 RRS HSE Dynamic

Post #264516 Wed Apr 28 2010 2:11pm
NickM

United Kingdom 

Any new owners in London area who would like to come along, then please just add your name to the link and aim to get to Park Royal for about 10am - and we'll leave at 11am....

Will be a great day out at Gaydon, with a dedicated area for all of our RRS on the Range Rover Register Stand....

I know a couple of people have backed out, but 10 RRS on our way up there and parked up would look great - and make the FFRR lot look like little girls.......

James - you WILL be coming in an RRS! Thumbs Up

Post #264586 Thu Apr 29 2010 10:38am
Lookers Park Royal

NickM wrote:
James - you WILL be coming in an RRS! Thumbs Up

FFRR Embarassed our demo RRS is being handed over on Friday and it's replacement will not go on the road until Wed Big Cry

James Thumbs Up

Post #264597 Thu Apr 29 2010 11:55am
NickM

United Kingdom 

FFS!!! - and no that has nothing to do with Range Rovers!!! Well we all know what car you would grab in the event of an emergency.....!!!

Good luck wearing your pink cords, tan brogues and jaunty cravate!!! Don't forget the cucumber sandwiches....we'll be listening out for your fake laughs with the FF Boys....(ps hope you get gout!!!) Laughing

Post #264599 Thu Apr 29 2010 12:02pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 5 <12345>