RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > LR Finance
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

NickM

United Kingdom 
LR Finance

Am sure James will post this info tomorrow, but for those of you who want to beat the increase....6.9% PCP continues for Q2 however the 0% APP increases to 4.9% for the quarter.

Someone may just want to get their order in tomorrow!!! Tis the last day pretty much!

Thumbs Up

Post #261348 Mon Mar 29 2010 5:12pm
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Oh well that loks like me stuffed for the APP then since LR arent getting back to me with a "contribution" until Wednesday sometime!! Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #261359 Mon Mar 29 2010 7:22pm
NightFox

United Kingdom 

Damn, I've been waiting for this news and it's not what I wanted to hear Crying or Very sad

The Q1 offers only applied to vehicles ordered AND REGISTERED before 31st March, so even though I ordered my RRS in early March and got accepted by LR Finance, I'm no longer eligible for 0% APP. I understand that LR did send a bulletin to all dealers saying that they would still honour the 0% APP offer to vehicles registered in April (as long as they were ordered during Q1), but as I'm looking at a May build slot I still fall outside of this. So effectively, even though this was a Q1 offer, you had to get your order in by about mid-Feb to qualify.

I've just got to hope that my (excellent) dealer can put up a good enough fight to convince LRF to cut me some slack and still let me have the 0% APP otherwise the RRS thing might not be happening for me Big Cry Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE
Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport TDV6 3.0

Post #261464 Tue Mar 30 2010 9:43am
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

They are apparently keeping the 0% APP and the 6.9% PCP on the Freel2

Post #261515 Tue Mar 30 2010 2:51pm
Lookers Park Royal

NickM and Npinks are spot on; the APP converts from 0% to 4.9% APR for Q2. If you are collecting in April then the dealer may be able to keep the 0% APP deal if you move quickly and are accepted and signed up in time for the doccuments to be processed by tomorrow night.

Sadly I'm now out of RRS, but would love to help if I could.

James Thumbs Up

Post #261518 Tue Mar 30 2010 3:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NightFox

United Kingdom 

Sadly I think I've done everything I can - I signed up and was accepted back at the beginning of March when the car was ordered, but the bottom line is that my car is not going to be built/registered until May and therefore falls outside the terms of the 0% offer, unless I can track down a cancelled SE that's going to be ready before the end of April.

Will my dealer only find out about his own cancelled orders, or is this information pooled centrally so all dealers can access it? In other words, how do I find out if there are currently any new SEs about to be built or already built but without an owner? Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE

Post #261524 Tue Mar 30 2010 4:06pm
Lookers Park Royal

I think you will struggle as the dealer would need to get hold of the vehicle details of a prospective car today/tomorrow early AM and get you in to sign the doccuments and then get them off to LFS.

Unfortunately most dealers are sold out, and if your dealer is out of cars to swap back then any dealer with an SE will want to hold on to it to sell themselves.

If they are part of a dealer group then you should ask them to speak to their other branches, however I think you would be very lucky indeed to find one.

Sorry I can't help!

James Thumbs Up

Post #261525 Tue Mar 30 2010 4:10pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NightFox

United Kingdom 

OK, thought as much, but thanks anyway James.

I'll just have to hope that LRF are feeling sympathetic, I know my dealer will do everything they can for me. Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+

Post #261527 Tue Mar 30 2010 4:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1