Home > Events > 2010 Pot Noodle Challenge
(0) 10 spaces left. 
User Registered Confirmed
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Snowy from Disco3

England 
2010 Pot Noodle Challenge

After the success of last years event, AndrewS and I are organising the 2010 Pot Noodle Challenge.
Full details are over on disco3.co.uk here:
http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic43824.html
But just to give you an overview, the event will run on a 2 day navigation challenge basis on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th June 2010 with an overnight camp (inc caravans) at the halfway point. The campsite will be available on Friday and Sunday nights also.

This will be a navigation challenge around normal roads and green lanes in Herefordshire/Wales, nothing severe and it will be non damaging if driven correctly. You will need to collect answers to clues, complete challenges and write down flavours of fixed pot noodle pots distributed around the route. The event is aimed at the whole family, and is not about MTRs and winches.

You will need a Sat Nav that can have longditude/latitude waypoints entered (LR Sat Nav is ok) or mapping software (Memory Map or Fugawi). If you don't have either of the above, then you can team up with someone that does, or we can put you with someone to follow.

Cost will be £100 for the weekend including the cost for the camp site. There will be proper toilet facilities on site with hot and cold running water.

I will PM everyone signed up to pay a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of £40.

Any questions please post here or PM me. I wanna live till I die, no more, no less

Post #260024 Thu Mar 18 2010 3:23pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1