Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Marshall Landrover Cambridge
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jonpop

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver
Marshall Landrover Cambridge

Thumbs Up

Just bought my 06 RRS from Marshall Land Rover Cambridge and what can I say but thanks , Nothing was to much trouble. A far cry from the to**ers from hunters in Kings lynn and especially Norwich .

Post #259960 Wed Mar 17 2010 9:05pm
r0b1n

England 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

I brought my '55 HSE new from Marshalls and used them for service for the five year life of the car with me. Their sales were excellent. Unfortunately I can't say the same for their service department. At each service visit, there was always something to order in. Each time they promised to phone me when the part arrived. Never did. Not once.

The service price was good, always what I was quoted, plus or minus extras, and the car was always returned cleaned. The loaners were sometimes pretty awful and the lead-time for a collect and return service terrible.

Interestingly, my wife has her Jag serviced by the Marshalls garage right next door - and their attention and customer service was exemplary by comparison!

Post #265726 Tue May 11 2010 1:17pm
bryanlittlefair

2005 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

agree with that, my car went in for a respray on both sides, they rang to say the car is ready, my father in law and myself waited for 90 mins for the car to be brought round, and I wasn't sitting politely in the corner, I was saying wheres the bl**dy car you rang to say it was ready, I was driving back up the A14 and the plastic moulding on the drivers door disappeared off the door and under the wheels as they had not fitted it properly, and they had got paint on the drivers and passenger seats during painting.

They did however offer me a free valet...... don't use for service.....

Post #266107 Fri May 14 2010 12:38pm
timfire55

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I bought a HSE from Marshalls Cambridge 2008, sent an email to every dealership within 100 miles radius of Peterborough saying how much I wanted to spend and what I was after, and kept copying them all into the offers I received, sat back and let them fight it out, 4 month old HSE was up for £44k with 3k on the clock, bought it for £38k.
Great sales people,
For the best service department around go to Marshalls Peterborough, James & Guy who run it are brilliant, cannot praise them enough.

Post #369595 Wed Jan 16 2013 12:58pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1