RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Sort of Interesting!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Sort of Interesting!!

A bit of gossip for the collective – been hearing a bit on the forum about delayed repairs until the New Year.

Just been into Guy Salmon Coventry this morning to hand a car in for servicing and the nice lady there said it had been chaos over the last 10 days as they were the only dealership accepting repairs - she named several Midlands based dealer ‘chains’ who had "closed their doors" to any form of repair acceptances for the week running up to Xmas and all of this Xmas week Shocked Consequently they have been inundated with a backlog of failures and they are short staffed themselves as it is the ‘holidays’.

What’s that all about then? 'Someone' not been paying the warranty repair bills Question Smoke me a kipper: I'll be back for breakfast.

RRS HSE TDV6 gone after 15 months since new - will not be missed I'm afraid - bit of a gremlin in there somewhere - too many issues. Replaced with FFRR Vogue TDV8 - very nice - not as sporty (of course) but absolute luxury.

Post #247016 Tue Dec 29 2009 10:54am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1