RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > 2010 Seat Adjust
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

ScuderiaRR

United States 
2010 Seat Adjust

Not sure if this is a unique problem. I recently purchased a 2010 Nara Bronze HSE Lux RRSport. The driver's seat does not automatically adjust when opening the door to exit the vehicle or when closing the door to start the vehicle. A RRSSC that I test drove did do this.

The manual suggests that I this feature should be present. My steering column is set to auto adjust, and this function works ok. Also, I have moved the seat up to see if that makes a difference - it doesn't.

Hope other 2010 owners might be able to help.

Cheers,

i.

Post #243298 Sat Nov 21 2009 4:53pm
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

As a suggestion, have you made sure you have adjusted the seat to your preferred settings, with the key in the ignition and the engine running, and then saved those settings using the MEMORY buttons which are also located on the side of the seat?

Press MEMORY and then number ONE button (to save everything to position ONE and your key fob at the same time?). Remove the key and mess the settings up manually, lock the car, then unlock the car and insert the key Question

Might be worth a try Rolling Eyes Smoke me a kipper: I'll be back for breakfast.

RRS HSE TDV6 gone after 15 months since new - will not be missed I'm afraid - bit of a gremlin in there somewhere - too many issues. Replaced with FFRR Vogue TDV8 - very nice - not as sporty (of course) but absolute luxury.

Post #243304 Sat Nov 21 2009 6:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ScuderiaRR

United States 

I've tried that without success. Wondering if it's even supposed to have this feature.

Post #243308 Sat Nov 21 2009 6:23pm
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Not to give you a bad day but our RRSport 09 model had to have a new seat memory module (within weeks of delivery) as we could not get these functions working at all Exclamation Sounds a bit familiar to me Question

Make sure the problem relates to both keys Question

Are there memory buttons along the top control panel of the seat (next to the seat adjustment buttons) Question I thought all models had memory as standard Question

When we had a problem the seat memory buttons were also not working (as well as they key function not working) Question

That may be another clue.

Need to go - have fun - tea time here in blighty Wink Smoke me a kipper: I'll be back for breakfast.

RRS HSE TDV6 gone after 15 months since new - will not be missed I'm afraid - bit of a gremlin in there somewhere - too many issues. Replaced with FFRR Vogue TDV8 - very nice - not as sporty (of course) but absolute luxury.

Post #243311 Sat Nov 21 2009 6:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RichardM

2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Galway Green

I've noticed mine doesn't do this either even though the manual states it will when the steering adjuster is set to auto. WINNER - 2009 ‘Just Doing What It’s Designed To Do’ Award

2010 TDV8 HSE Galway Green - Adaptive Cruise - Sunroof - Privacy Glass - 5 Spoke Alloys
2009 TDV6 3.0 HSE Buckingham Blue - GONE

Post #243313 Sat Nov 21 2009 6:31pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Aren't the memory buttons on the door on MY2010? Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #243322 Sat Nov 21 2009 8:17pm
949BFN

South Africa 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

Does this help?
Title 10my entry/exit feature does not operate correctly
Last Modified 07-OCT-2009 17:43
Category Electrical
Symptom203000 Basic Electrical
Issue
If the entry/ exit feature has been enabled by setting the steering column switch to the auto position when entering the vehicle and closing the door, with ignition on, the customer will note that the steering column has moved to the
preset position but the seat has not and when exiting the vehicle the column will move upwards but the seat does not move down.
Cause
The seat feature has been disabled in error.
Action
This issue affects 10my Discovery 4/LR4 and Range Rover Sport vehicles between the following vin numbers Range Rover Sport AA513326 to AA518210
Discovery 4/LR4 AA215623 to AA221673
The feature can be enable through IDS from
DVD118.5 Patch 15
Set-up and configuration \\ Seats \\ Seat entry/exit enable 2010 Sport Supercharged with all options apart from TV and Extended leather (wish I had the latter) (Previously 2007 RRS S/C)

Post #243333 Sun Nov 22 2009 6:29am
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Stealer trip then... Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #243336 Sun Nov 22 2009 8:12am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1