RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > 2010my Availability
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Lookers Park Royal

2010my Availability

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have now sold out of diesel 2010 RRS (and D4) until January of next year. If anyone is looking for a vehicle pre-VAT increase then I would suggest securing a car with your local dealer as quickly as possible. Obviously discounts will become smaller and more difficult to find as we get closer to the end of December (ref VAT).

We have a few cars for late January which we can currently spec-change to a specific specification (minus cameras Embarassed ) if anyone is looking for a car in the new year.

We do look for cars in national stock, and we do occasionally have cancellations, therfore if we do have any that become available then I will let you all know in the For Sale section. Hopefully supply will improve in the New Year! Whistle

If anyone needs any advice just drop me a PM as usual.

James Thumbs Up

Last edited by Lookers Park Royal on Thu Nov 05 2009 6:46pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #242071 Thu Nov 05 2009 12:45pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
oilman151

Wales 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Java Black

Hi James,
Is the 0% finance (2 payments, 2 years apart) available on the 5.0 S/C or only on the diesel SE model as advertised by LR?

I love the DB9 but the call of the RRS is strong........

Thanks
ANT Range Rover Evoque 5 door on order.
2006Java/Alpaca/4.4HSE/PTIS/Tracker/pp/Tasmods/Black side repeaters/Custom exhaust (gone but not forgotten!)
Land Rover Defender 110 CSW 200 TDi blue (Offroad prep'ed).
Citroen C4 Grand Picasso
Aston Martin DB9 Tungsten Silver
Another Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (Christinemobile)
1990 Mini Cooper SE - classic! (now sold)
New addition - 1972 Triumph Stag Pimento Red

Post #242083 Thu Nov 05 2009 6:44pm
Lookers Park Royal

Embarassed I've amended my post above to highlight that we have run out of diesel................. We do however have two 5.0 SC (although I need to keep hold of one as a showroom car). One in black with Ebony and a few bits and one in Black with Ivory and a few bits plus 2x Autobiography SC's due very late Dec.

Yes, we can do 0% APP providing its before the end of Dec.

James Thumbs Up

Post #242084 Thu Nov 05 2009 6:48pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ASH555

England 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

James, looks like Matthew's been working very hard for you, if your running out of vehicles. You must be due a large bonus Matt Wink

ASH

ps Matt paperwork on its way subject to postal interuption MY10 3.0 TDV6 HSE, Zermatt Silver, 20" Diamond Turned Alloys, Factory Privacy Glass, Premium Leather, Contrast Stiching, Side Steps, Etc

Gone 2006 '56' 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Zermatt Silver, 20", Side Steps, Brembos, Dynamic Pack, Etc

VW Transporter, 19" Rims, T32 170 BHP, Lowered

Post #242095 Thu Nov 05 2009 9:03pm
Jimmy_75000

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Well Matt helped on the shortage of cars that's for sure...Picked up mine on wednsday evening and I must say, what a beast!
It pulls like crazy, love the sound of the engine, steering much more precise.....well, it's a very very different car! Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Gone: Range Rover Vogue '11 4.4TDV8, Range Rover Sport ‘59, Range Rover Sport ‘56

Post #242141 Fri Nov 06 2009 11:21am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1