RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > New RRS coming from CHPR (now Lookers Park Royal)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Jimmy_75000

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
New RRS coming from CHPR (now Lookers Park Royal)

Just to put the comment in the right section as well:

I am getting the car sometime this week, hopefully by next week-end, basically just waiting for the insurance paper to come in (Please no Royal Mail strike this week, please please please....!) so they can tax it.

So, I went for:

2010 TDV6 HSE Stornorway grey (really like this colour) with steering paddle, Surround Camera System and rear view camera, Automatic High Beam Assit, rear screen entertainments system, hybrid TV and digital radio, Premium Perforated leather Ebony seats with Ivory stitching, smoked rear windows...

Matt has been very helpfull and our forum friend, James, was just coming back from holidays, hence in a very ggod mood and they came with an offer that was very hard to resist... Good part exchange on mine, the 55/44 financing at 0%, a little road test to try out the new engine, suspension, sounds (is it me or the sound of the 3L TDV6 is very nice, much nicer than the 2.7l??!!)...well couldn't walk from CHPR without signing...

Now, just need these insurance paper fast!!!

Once again, thank you very much Matt, James and CHPR

PS: it does help to have your car looked after by a main dealer went it come to part exchange

PSS: original post about new car was at
http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic15666.html Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Gone: Range Rover Vogue '11 4.4TDV8, Range Rover Sport ‘59, Range Rover Sport ‘56

Post #241683 Mon Nov 02 2009 9:48am
Lookers Park Royal

Jimmy,

Many thanks for the feedback, and it was good to meet you on Saturday. I'm puzzled as to why Matthew didn't discuss the 7 days insurance is it is really easy to arrange and will save us having to rely on Postman Pat!

See you on collection day!

James Thumbs Up

Post #241749 Mon Nov 02 2009 2:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1