RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Good price for a 2010 RRS 3.0L
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Steve1

Good price for a 2010 RRS 3.0L

Hi guys

I'm looking to purchase my first Range Rover. I'll probably go for the 3L diesel which has a rrp of around 108k.

Has anyone put down a deposit for one or could give me an idea of how much below the rrp the dealers are willing to go at this stage? Just a rough idea to help me with negotiations.

Thanks in advance!

Post #239042 Mon Oct 05 2009 2:33am
BKHK

Australia 

They are barely released in Australia. I don't think there will be any discounts on the MY10.

2 enquiries I have made (I am not buying one yet anyway) said no discounts would be available for some time and that dealers expected demand to match MY10 supply until at least Mar 2010

However, you may snag a deal on a MY09 TDV6 or TDV8.

Post #239043 Mon Oct 05 2009 4:16am
Macwoody

Australia 

BKHK wrote:
They are barely released in Australia. I don't think there will be any discounts on the MY10.

2 enquiries I have made (I am not buying one yet anyway) said no discounts would be available for some time and that dealers expected demand to match MY10 supply until at least Mar 2010

However, you may snag a deal on a MY09 TDV6 or TDV8.

That was my experience. I picked up a new one last weekend in Port Melbourne. I paid 118K because there were some options on it like 20" wheels, elec roof, paddles, etc and I got almost nothing off (1500AUD) since "they will sell regardless" Judging by the little stock left from their first batch (they have been getting 3 per month allocated since July and almost all cars Disco 4 and MY10 RRS were gone...) I believe them.

No regrets its an awesome car, but you will have to be patient if you want a 'good deal' ! RRS 3.0 TDV6 MY10 Stornaway/Black, Sunroof, P/Shift, 20" Style 3,Tow Pack, Mem Pack, AHBA. Delivery Oct/09

Post #240872 Thu Oct 22 2009 4:57am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1