RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Land Rover Expo 2009
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

ivery819

August 2009 update

Expo 2009 August Update
This is truly going to live up to our expectations of being ‘The complete Land Rover Experience’!

You’ll be excited, enthralled, enriched and by the end – exhausted!

Largest Land Rover display ever seen in Australia and your Land Rover can be part of it!!

Display Prize - Every vehicle in massed Land Rover display will be entered into the draw for the use of a 10my Land Rover of choice (subject to availability) for a day at the Land Rover Experience. This is thanks to our generous official supporters Land Rover Australia.

Major Raffle Prize is three (3) nights accommodation in Kingfisher Resort, Fraser Island, Queensland and includes barge transport to and from the island!http://www.kingfisherbay.com/kingfisher/resort-experience/accommodation/kingfisher-houses/en/sunset-house.cfm

ARB are providing a host of goodies for the runner up prizes for both the Display Vehicle Prize and the Major Raffle.

Rural Fire Service has agreed to hold a static display (including Series Land Rovers) as well as a fire fighting display in the arena.

Warren Brown, Telegraph cartoonist and Top Gear Australia presenter has confirmed his enthusiasm to attend in his Defender and present prizes.

Heaps of exhibitors are booking in as I write, encompassing all manner of things Land Rover and 4wding in general.

There’s the amazing variety provided by the Hills Living Markets, to entertain and delight the whole family.

Great food and drink is available on site with a perfect picnic atmosphere to compliment it.

Arena activities to entertain, amuse and inform.

Heaps of kids activities to keep them amused and don’t forget the helicopter and camel rides as well!

Expo Website (Land Rover Clubs' Expo - Sydney - Australia)http://www.landroverexpo.com.au/continually updated to include more photos, information.

Remember, Land Rover Clubs’ Expo is not only ‘The Complete Land Rover Experience’; it is also the complete family experience. Tell your family, friends and neighbors to join you - A fantastic day out for everyone!

Post #234244 Sat Aug 22 2009 8:42am
640Newton

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

this is happening this Sunday, so what time are people planning on getting out there? 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey with Alpaca premium leather, Adaptive cruise, Adaptive Bi-xenons, sunroof, Premium Nav, Premium ICE Logic 7, telephone, active locking rear diff, console coolbox, seat memory, powerfold mirrors, tow pack, window tint, dual battery, engel fridge, Goodyear Mud-Terrain tyres.

Post #237683 Wed Sep 23 2009 12:08am
2nd Rower

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White

I won't be there... swmbo is due right about now

Post #237684 Wed Sep 23 2009 12:19am
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

640Newton wrote:
this is happening this Sunday, so what time are people planning on getting out there?

Most probably after 11 -ish, will look out for you Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #237873 Thu Sep 24 2009 9:14am
stephenw

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Nara Bronze

Same for us, around 1100. We are travelling up from Canberra for the day. We will also have a small Club display at the Expo.

Steve RRS TDV6 MY07 gone.
RRS TDV6 MY10 just arrived!

Post #238131 Sat Sep 26 2009 12:57am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Well we met up with Ivery for a few hours, i think we saw 640 and the better half at the exit as we turned up, excellent timing on their part Laughing That was it. Ivery managed to get access to the MY10, its got 3210 KM's on it, so wondered if its a LR press test car Question Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #238216 Sun Sep 27 2009 11:29am
640Newton

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Hi Zilch, yes that was us leaving just as you pulled in. We had our 3 year old daughter with us and she'd seen enough Land Rover's and was starting to get tired/grumpy so we packed up and took her home to bed. Sorry we missed you.

Nice morning to walk around but the wind was appalling. Still not convinced about the look of the MY10 RRS, although I wouldn't mind a set of the new LED ringed headlights, although I'm not sure if they come with the Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights that I've got on mine? What else would I have to change/upgrade to get the new headlights in mine (they need to be the Adaptive ones). 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey with Alpaca premium leather, Adaptive cruise, Adaptive Bi-xenons, sunroof, Premium Nav, Premium ICE Logic 7, telephone, active locking rear diff, console coolbox, seat memory, powerfold mirrors, tow pack, window tint, dual battery, engel fridge, Goodyear Mud-Terrain tyres.

Post #238269 Mon Sep 28 2009 4:15am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12