Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > help with my new tdv8 light on dash
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

shawn

help with my new tdv8 light on dash

just picked my new tdv8 up wow

Hi All

picked up my new tdv8 today and drove it back from london 180 miles wow what a tool this is far far far superior to my disco 3 tdv6 i have just sold. i cannot beleave the power output it really is something else

it is buckingham blue with cream leather not sure what extras it may have over the normal if any but it has lots of toys

one thing i do not like is the green light on the dash panel to tell you the lights are on can this be turned off any way as i know the lights are on when the clocks light up

it is a bit like having the bloody engine managment light looking at you all the time.

cheers shawn

Post #214864 Tue Mar 03 2009 9:34pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Shawn glad you are enjoying the TDv8, regarding the lamp, short of removing the lamp (possibly having to dismantle the dash to get at it and adding a heap of rattles and squeaks, I don't think you can do anything about it. I'm on my 2nd RRS and that light has never bothered me - maybe the rake/reach of the steering wheel for me obscures it but I never notice it at night. Have you tried turning the intensity of the dash lighting down to see if that helps? 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #214866 Tue Mar 03 2009 9:59pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1