RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Town & County Aberdeen
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Embarassed Embarassed 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #208433 Mon Jan 26 2009 6:37pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

No problem Tim Wink
Hope Red gets his RRS sorted out Thumbs Up Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #208497 Mon Jan 26 2009 10:49pm
Red1903

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Java Black

Top marks for Frank Ogg in Elgin for the way they dealt with the repair and return of my car.

The car was delivered back to me at the stated time this afternoon on a transporter.
Car had been washed and hoovered and looked immaculate!
Was kept informed of how the repair was coming along and exactly what the repair entailed.
Both the staff I spoke to were very freindly and the service manager is a complete toff!

Faultless service from start to finish and from the follow up call from Landrover customer relations, i expressed my delight at the way the the repair had been handled Thumbs Up

The car was diagnoised with a rear faulty sensor, the sensor was replaced and the entire system was re-checked. Some re-calibration of the air suspension system was carried out.
They also checked the brakes, the front drivers seat and even replaced all the wipers.

Time will tell wether this will resolve the issue for good, but for just now I am enjoying having my faith restored in Landrover dealers!

Post #208648 Tue Jan 27 2009 8:15pm
PauloAmore

Scotland 

Hello all,

Thought I'd fill you all in on my service with Town and County Aberdeen....

Car was picked up first thing on Monday AM from my home for her 45,000 mile service (at 37,500 miles).
- Other than the norm,

Tailgate adjusted
Speaker rattle sorted
Bluetooth software upgrade - may have module replaced if pairing problems persist
Sticking passenger door latch replaced
New front brake pads (inc cleaner / new brake fluid etc) (rears have 30% to go so kept them on).
Visual health check - AOK

A door latch part was late in arriving and was called at 4 PM and offered a courtesy car overnight as I was concerned about the snow and needing the car. In fact, I was called a total of 3 times on the progress of the car's service.

All for less than £550.
- So, though Red has had his problems, they are not reflective of the service that I and others I know have continued to get from Town and County. I am very very happy and wholeheartedly recommend.

T&C are not what they were (at least how some describe their previous experiences). They are absolutely fantastic.

Edited to add. I also have a loan alloy wheel fitted while mine is refurbished. Very helpful! 2022 P440e AB

Post #209815 Tue Feb 03 2009 9:50pm
Endjin

Scotland 

I have used both the Dealers mentioned. I bought my car from Frank Ogg in Elgin purely due to the unbelievable arrogance displayed by Town & County Aberdeen whilst I was looking at buying the RRS. I have only good things to say about Frank Ogg's. Also my father has had FFRR's for years and had terrible problems with T&C. That said, T&C have recently brought their game up and had a big "clearout" of staff. From people I have spoken too most are saying good things about T&C now. My car is booked in for it's 30k service in a couple of weeks (once I get it back from the body-shop! Had a bit of an argument with some black ice & a farm wall & the wall won! Big Cry Embarassed ) and I am willing to give them a chance. At the end of the day, it would be much more convenient for me to use the local dealer. However, If they don't come up to scratch I will have no hesitation in reverting to Frank Ogg despite the distance (60 miles). Ogg's will send a courtasy car down with a driver who then drives my RRS up to their Elgin workshop's. Only thing you need to remember is to factor in the additional cost of the fuel for the 120 mile round trip that your car is driving to & from it's service.

Just for info - The 30k service at T&C was quoted at £445 all in (inc VAT) 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #211936 Mon Feb 16 2009 5:34pm
ayates

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

Maybe someone should have them sponsor the site and see if the Scots in the NE get even better service from T&C Whistle Brit across the Pond Wink
07 TATA (LR) RRS SuperVindaloocharged, Buckingham Blue, Stormers, TPMS, Sunroof, Rear Difflock,PDC front & rear, Privacy, Rear twin DVD, premium ice, mudflaps, premium Ivory leather, lined oak, PTI, Sat Radio.

Post #212148 Tue Feb 17 2009 7:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12