RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Charles Hurst Park Royal for 1st service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Charles Hurst Park Royal for 1st service

Guys at CHPR, thanks for a great buyer experience with the 1st service of FA57 RRS. The car was left with them on Tuesday afternoon after one of their staff dropped me off at the hotel I was using and I had done the check-in with Lisa. It's the first time I have taken a car for a service where the receptionist has come out to the car with me and looked over it and discussed what work was to be done - Full marks to Lisa for knowing her stuff about RRS's too.
I was kept fully advised by text and phone call as to how things were progressing and that the 2 warranty items I had requested to be investigated - the rattly suspension (that hadn't rattled for the entire 420 mile drive south!)
and the non-functioning coolerbox - would be looked at/fixed. Car was serviced on Wednesday, suspension looked at and new bushes fitted, cooler box was agreed not to be working and the new one would arrive in time for Thursday, mud flaps all round were fitted. Thursday I got a text to say all was done and when would I like to collect the car so Lisa could arrange for it to be washed just before I arrived. As the hotel I was using charged £10 a night for parking I asked if it was OK to collect the car on Friday morning about 10am - no problem.

James - it's one of the best servicing experiences I have ever had with a car. Please will you thank Lisa and the service dept for the attention and also the folks in the service bays who did the work on it. The car was returned spotless and polished! Just Hope I can get it back north without encountering too much heavy rain to spoil the lovely deep shine on it!

It was a long hike from Scotland to London, but I wasn't there just to have the car serviced, I had a business meeting to go to and having the car serviced and somewhere free and safe to park it for 3 nights while I was in town was great. Thumbs Up 10/10! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #191638 Sat Oct 11 2008 10:27am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

Tim,

Thanks so much for the feedback, it's the least we could do given the miles you had covered to have the car serviced with us! I have copied you in on an email that I have sent to the team congratulating them on making sure that everything went smoothly.

We look forward to seeing the FA57 RR Sport in around 12 months time!

James Thumbs Up

PS. Glad we were able to fix the fridge in time for the Scottish winter!! Whistle

Post #191639 Sat Oct 11 2008 11:48am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Pelyma

England 

The staff take you to your hotel Wink Wink Laughing

Good service shouldn't be difficult, but often it seems impossible to get so Thumbs Up to CHPR and to Tim for bigging them up - we don't do enough of that either. Porsche Cayenne S Diesel 66 Plate

Post #191641 Sat Oct 11 2008 12:26pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

P, the hotel was just about 5 minutes away from CHPR, and I was chaufeured in my own RRS!
On Friday when I went to collect the car and pay the bill etc I got the hotel to call a cab............................ well, what an adventure!
1) Unlicensed cab with no meter (yet it had the sticker for London transport private hire cars on the back)
2) Driver had to ask me the way from Victoria Road W3 to CHPR Dukes Road
3) When I told him I didn't know, that's why I was taking a cab, he got out his Tom Tom, which he then couldn't work.................................. A recent immigrant from the subcontinent would be the polite way to describe him!
4)He asked for the address again and couldn't find it in the TomTom (because he had mispelled it) and then he asked for the postcode
5)Once we arrived near to CHPR there were landmarks I recognised so I started directing him.................
6)He drove straight passed the showroom even though I said to stop but he told me the satnav was telling him to go right to the end of Dukes Road, CHPR is right at the entrance to Dukes Road off the A4 and you cannot miss it!
7)When he finally completed his 40point turn and headed back up Dukes Road he told me the fare was £10! To go about 2miles! I said that was too much and that also all I had was a SCOTTISH £20 note (which of course he thought was strange foreign money....they can be useful when abroad for foxing taxi drivers!) or about £5-£6 in coins............................ of course he had no change or any notes smaller than £20 did he so he took my £6 in shrapnel and dropped me off Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #191649 Sat Oct 11 2008 4:59pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Good and bad service all at once! An excellent report Tim.. and well done to James et al, another success story Thumbs Up 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #191668 Sat Oct 11 2008 9:40pm
Sexy Pauly

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I have finally found a car manufacturer with OUTSTANDING (not just good) customer services, I in the past have owned several high end Mercedes AMGs and BMW M sport cars, and their after sales were appalling! There is one lady that I deal with, Laura Baum, and I must say, she is an asset to your company! A pleasure to talk to and deal with! And one of the few ppl ive ever dealt with who keeps me upto date on the issues with my car! I have to say that she has made sorting the headaches out with my car very easy! Even beats the Bentley aftersales team! IF you ever need anything and speak to Laura she will sort it out for you

LAURA BAUM ROCKS Bow down Bow down Bow down Thumbs Up RR Sport supercharged 06
strut grills, strut 22" wheels, Full Kahn Kit
Brembo big brake kit, tinted front and rear lights

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #192523 Mon Oct 20 2008 3:36pm
Lookers Park Royal

Pauly, thanks for yet more feedback, it's much appreciated. One thing I can say about Laura is that she takes her customers very seriously, and always gives the best customer service she can.

Thanks again,

James Thumbs Up

PS. I have passed the link to this thread to Laura.

Post #192524 Mon Oct 20 2008 3:46pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 
Re: Charles Hurst Park Royal for 1st service

Well done Lisa on delivering excellent customer service.

Don't suppose you want to move to Limassol LR? Rolling Eyes Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Last edited by Supertrotter on Wed Oct 22 2008 6:30am. Edited 2 times in total

Post #192529 Mon Oct 20 2008 4:04pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

BTW, excellent service by all of the CHPR staff.

Well done all at CHPR, continuing to raise the bar for customer service Thumbs Up Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Last edited by Supertrotter on Wed Oct 22 2008 6:30am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #192530 Mon Oct 20 2008 4:08pm
Sexy Pauly

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

she is great!
i got a call from chpr saying my car is due for a service, and i told them my car had temporerarly gone missing (stolen from my driveway) as soon as she heard she called me up and asked what happened, and when it was returned to me, she offered to allow me to leave it at chpr in secure closure untill i had locks changed and things...

does it matter i still havent had locks changed! Laughing RR Sport supercharged 06
strut grills, strut 22" wheels, Full Kahn Kit
Brembo big brake kit, tinted front and rear lights

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #192532 Mon Oct 20 2008 4:34pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1