RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Another review on Charles Hurst Park Royal for 2nd service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Jimmy_75000

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Another review on Charles Hurst Park Royal for 2nd service

Another review on Charles Hurst Park Royal for 2nd service

And once again they have done it: great customer service!
Few weeks before the 2nd anniversary on the car, I've received a call to book in my car for service. Nice of them as this gives you time to plan in advance.

I have been speaking to Laura and Lisa and both are absolutly top and really understand the meaning of client relationship. This make all so easier and more agreable!

Before the car was picked up for service and after reading a tread on the forum, I've PM James and he made sure that I will be looked after properly and even worked out some magic thanks to beeing a forum's member!

Anyway, my car is still with them at the moment as a low life has keyed the bonnet some time ago (http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic4409.html) and I've never actually took the time to have this fixed.

Will update when the car is return but one thing to remember: CHPR is THE number one LandRover dealer! Thumbs Up Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Gone: Range Rover Vogue '11 4.4TDV8, Range Rover Sport ‘59, Range Rover Sport ‘56

Post #192612 Tue Oct 21 2008 11:23am
Lookers Park Royal

Re: Another review on Charles Hurst Park Royal for 2nd servi

Jimmy_75000 wrote:
CHPR is THE number one LandRover dealer! Thumbs Up

Thanks very much indeed for the feedback! I will pass your comments to the Service team who will no doubt be very pleased that we have recieved two lots of positive feedback in as many days!

Thanks again, and please feel free to say hello when you collect the RRS when it's finished!

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Post #192690 Tue Oct 21 2008 6:01pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1