Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > Argyll Forest Drive 29th & 30th Nov 2008
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Japseroony

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Argyll Forest Drive 29th & 30th Nov 2008

Hi All,

I am posting this on behalf of Ian (Basher) as he is not a member of this forum.

These drives as previously stated are some of the best you will get to go on without actually entering into a competition of some kind, as the chances are you will get stuck and will need assistance over the weekend, especially as its now getting very close to winter.

Have a look at the following thread

http://forum.landrovernet.com/showthread.php?t=134888

Russell.

"Our last Lochgilphead Forest run for 2008 The usual format with some real off road fun and many challenges along the way.
Meeting place the forest entry past the Lochgair Hotel on the A83 heading toward Lochgilphead.GPS NR91810 89690 Try to arrive no later than 9.30 both days .Same meeting place for both days

Pay on arrival one day £25.00 two days £35.00 As usual we will run a drive for nicer vehicles or new to the sport but please note this will only be an option on the Sunday.
Our usual more adventurous drive will be over one or both days and is a drive that can inflict some damage or strange vehicle angles without care and attention Listening Tommyand Ian
Anyone needing any inforamtion of any kind contact Basher or Mudalloverit on this forum.
NO SNOW IS PROMISED BUT FINGERS CROSSED" "UNDERSTEER" ----is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" ----is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" -----------is how far you take the fence with you.

Post #191545 Fri Oct 10 2008 11:22am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Unfortunately I won't be there, have to go back to work now to pay for all the blinging on my Sport! Have a good weekend. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #191621 Fri Oct 10 2008 9:40pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1