RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > Offers End 30th September
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Lookers Park Royal

Offers End 30th September

Just a reminder that the current offers on 2008.5my vehicles are scheduled to end next Tuesday. As I write this we have a week left which is still sufficient time to locate a suitable vehicle, register and hand-over before the end of the month.

A summary of what's on offer to 30th Sept:

* 0% APP finance OR a £3000 loyalty bonus (RRS owners) but you don't need to part-exchange.
* Additional support on specific vehicles (running out of TDV6 but still a good choice of supported TDV8).
* A token gesture from your friendly dealer Whistle

As I say, very few cars still available with additional support. Please let myself or Matthew Gurney know (or drop in) if you would like to talk through the above in more detail.

In addition to the above we are able to offer a number of different finance packages including conventional Hire Purchase, PCP Personal Contract Plans, Business Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, through a number of different finance houses.

As a few of you have experienced this month, we are certainly up for a challenge and are keen to look after any forum member as best as we possibly can. If you are reading this towards the end of the month and believe that you have run out of time, then please call us to double-check. You would be surprised how quickly we can turn things around as Land Rover is practically on the same road as us (A40/M40)!!!

I will outline the Quarter 4 offers when they are announce next Wednesday.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Post #189265 Mon Sep 22 2008 5:20pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Thanks for keeping us up to speed with the deals James, I hope that the deals get you plenty of new business in these cash strapped times. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #189271 Mon Sep 22 2008 5:36pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

Tim in Scotland wrote:
business in these cash strapped times.

Tim, I think Kam will probably also agree that there are quite a few customers changing their cars at the moment and going into finance agreements to release some equity, but also to secure a guaranteed future value (GMFV) on PCP's etc, so as to pass the risk of the vehicles value in the future onto the finance companies!

James Thumbs Up

Post #189272 Mon Sep 22 2008 5:48pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I've never had the courage (or kept a car long enough!) to just walk into the dealer at the end of the PCP and hand back the keys. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #189273 Mon Sep 22 2008 6:06pm
Theo_Pental

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

What is the GFV at 3 years on a TDV8 at the moment?

cheers

Post #189286 Mon Sep 22 2008 10:38pm
MAW

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey
Re: Offers End 30th September

Charles Hurst Park Royal wrote:

As a few of you have experienced this month, we are certainly up for a challenge and are keen to look after any forum member as best as we possibly can.

I can confirm this to be true Thumbs Up Laughing

Post #189308 Tue Sep 23 2008 8:40am
Lookers Park Royal

Theo_Pental wrote:
What is the GFV at 3 years on a TDV8 at the moment?

I'm off site today so could only check one finance house remotely. Based on 09 RRS TDV8 HSE over 36 months and 36,000 miles then the RV would be £23,668. I can almost certainly get higher RV's however this will give you a rough idea.

James Thumbs Up

Post #189318 Tue Sep 23 2008 10:43am
Lookers Park Royal

Saturday, Sunday, Monday and last day Tuesday! Thumbs Up

Post #189821 Sat Sep 27 2008 9:20am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1