RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > I didn't 'get' Finance shemes until I spoke to Kam. Top Man
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey
I didn't 'get' Finance shemes until I spoke to Kam. Top Man

I really could not get my head around it, all these different schemes, PCP, Lease purchase etc. I was brought up by my dad that you could only afford something if you had the cash to pay for it entirely, otherwise you didn't buy it. Any finance or loans were seen with very negative eyes. Big Cry As a result I have always paid in cash in full for cars (Including that brand new RRS SC I had...ouch.... Embarassed )

I asked Kam to explain it for me (as I have a small project in the wings) and I got much more than I bargained for. In his words "an essay" on what they are, how they work and what's in it for me and the banks. I now understand and now know how I might purchase my next car, and NOT with hard cash! Very Happy

If you have any doubts over how to finance your next car, whether its new or 2nd hand, speak to Kam first, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. he's totally altered my perceptions. Brilliant and helpful advice and all for free. There's far too little of that out there these days.

Nice one Kam, superb. Bow down Thumbs Up L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #171084 Fri May 30 2008 9:31am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Glad to have been of some help mate.
Happy hunting, and if i can help any further drop me a line.

Cheers again.
Kam.

Post #171095 Fri May 30 2008 10:14am
MDP

United Kingdom 

I'll 2nd that - Top man Kam Thumbs Up 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #173210 Tue Jun 17 2008 11:56pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Cheers mate.

Post #173211 Wed Jun 18 2008 12:47am
Peter

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Java Black
Re: I didn't 'get' Finance shemes until I spoke to Kam. Top

RRUK wrote:
I really could not get my head around it, all these different schemes, PCP, Lease purchase etc. I was brought up by my dad that you could only afford something if you had the cash to pay for it entirely, otherwise you didn't buy it. Any finance or loans were seen with very negative eyes. Big Cry As a result I have always paid in cash in full for cars (Including that brand new RRS SC I had...ouch.... Embarassed )

I asked Kam to explain it for me (as I have a small project in the wings) and I got much more than I bargained for. In his words "an essay" on what they are, how they work and what's in it for me and the banks. I now understand and now know how I might purchase my next car, and NOT with hard cash! Very Happy

If you have any doubts over how to finance your next car, whether its new or 2nd hand, speak to Kam first, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. he's totally altered my perceptions. Brilliant and helpful advice and all for free. There's far too little of that out there these days.

Nice one Kam, superb. Bow down Thumbs Up

That's why I love this place - unconditional love Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

no honestly - he's right - good on ya Kam - what's your number again ? Thumbs Up Thumbs Up It's finally gone! Replaced with BMW 730SE in Sophisto grey Xirallic finish with Oyster (Ivory) and black interior. DAB, Climate glass, Ceramic iDrive and gear selector, power boot and iPhone Bluetooth pack - luvvin' it!

I miss my old RRS "bucket" rattling around but it just had to go!

Post #173299 Wed Jun 18 2008 6:31pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

You can't miss it look under his post in the signature Thumbs Up RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #173313 Wed Jun 18 2008 7:00pm
Peter

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Java Black

JayMann wrote:
You can't miss it look under his post in the signature Thumbs Up

Irony!! Laughing Laughing It's finally gone! Replaced with BMW 730SE in Sophisto grey Xirallic finish with Oyster (Ivory) and black interior. DAB, Climate glass, Ceramic iDrive and gear selector, power boot and iPhone Bluetooth pack - luvvin' it!

I miss my old RRS "bucket" rattling around but it just had to go!

Post #173874 Sun Jun 22 2008 6:46am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1