RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > RRS TDv6 for sale £37,000
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

poffer

United Kingdom 
RRS TDv6 for sale £37,000

Selling RRS TDv6 Java Black with Alpaca leather interior. Rhodium/Lined Oak trim. 10 spoke 18" wheels, side steps, carpet mats, RRS load liner. 7k miles. Obviously as new. All usual (premium stereo, PDC etc.).

Reason for sale? I am buying a run down house that cannot be mortgaged, so need cash. House too good an opportunity to miss.

PM me to discuss or reply to this thread. Car is 100% genuine, UK supplied (Testers) with balance of warranty. 1st registered June 2005.

https://s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/i.hubnu...dc82c6.jpg

Price £37,000 FIRM.

Peter

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #5483 Sun Nov 20 2005 3:05pm
poffer

United Kingdom 

Sold.....

Post #8856 Sun Dec 25 2005 3:19pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

just out of interest how much did you get and who purchased it?

Post #8874 Mon Dec 26 2005 7:41pm
Smarticus

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

And was it an HSE, SE or S ?

Post #8876 Mon Dec 26 2005 9:16pm
poffer

United Kingdom 

Private buyer, so inappropriate to give name.

Good price and it was a very high spec "S" (lthr, HK stereo, 10 spokes, PDC etc. etc.), why do you ask owner/price?

P

Post #8878 Tue Dec 27 2005 1:30am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Not too bothered about owners name..(!?) just wondering whether a dealer snapped it up or a private buyer, and if it was an S whether you got anywhere near list for it still..

Im just seeing what the residuals and market demand is like for the RRS, as its good to keep an eye on the market and its usually only all hypothetical til you actually come to the time to sell, when you realise what the true market conditions are actually like.

Sorry to intrude..

Post #8887 Tue Dec 27 2005 12:31pm
smudge

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

Kam,
I went into my LR dealer just before Xmas. They had a TDV6 silver, HSE (no other extras as far as I could see) on at list price (£44.5k) with 9000 miles on the clock... they had valeted it into immaculate condition ...they had already had 2 serious enquiries. and were expecting it to be sold very quickly....Smile Range Rover Sport TdV6HSE Bonatti Grey 20" FE Stormer wheels, Privacy Glass, Mats, Boot Mat, black badges, SC grille and vents

Post #9005 Thu Dec 29 2005 5:40pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Good stuff! nice to hear..
When i was buying mine, they played the old trick of, put a deposit down quick, we have other buyers interested, and i was going to dismiss it as bullshit, but when i spoke to the finance manager and she said, that Mr. X is looking over the car now, i quickly put my deposit in over the phone!! even though i hadn't even sorted out any way of paying the balance!

She promised me though if i didn't secure a good price for my Bmw i could have my money back, so i thought i had nothing to loose, as they seemed so confident they would sell at list to the next punter who walked through their door anyway..

This situation was confirmed to me about Mr. X when a girl called Vicky came up to me the next time i was in, and said, i was about to sell that RRS, you got in there before my guy! in a jokey way, which i thought was quite funny.

Post #9013 Thu Dec 29 2005 6:53pm
scorpio

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
re sales

kamm,
I can assure you that when sale time comes, and you are selling via a dealer, all sorts of tales will abound. I have sold many cars over the years, and they all worked out pro rata to what was paid originally. When I sold my last ML, I was given a price over the phone, and had only to state whether any dents other than stone chips were present.And also had car been in a accident at anytime/There are thousands of buyers out there looking for a car that is only 12/18 months old, and most of them get a bargain. ie no vat, most extras will be heavily depreciated. But then we do not have to sell !!!!!! Only to get something better and newer

Post #9021 Thu Dec 29 2005 7:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1