RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > RR Sport tow hitch holder for sale.#Too late, has bid on it#
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

vcz 3

Northern Ireland 
RR Sport tow hitch holder for sale.#Too late, has bid on it#

### Sorry to say folks, that as there is now a bid on the item on ebay, i'm going to have to withdraw my offer of sale here and let he auction run to he end... you are very welcome to bid of course if still interested?!?###

Hi folks, Smile
I have for sale a genuine LR tow hitch holder, that is designed to safely hold the removable tow hitch/bar, and therefore stop the weighty item from moving about.
I have just listed it today on ebay, for 7 day listing, but if someone from this site is interesed in buying same, make me an offer via PM (and provided there are NO bids on ebay) I will gladly remove the listing and only just charge postage at cost. Or, for a little added security, if you would like to buy through the ebay listing I would place a 'buy it now' price at whatever we agree on?!
Link to listing: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1&rd=1
I have never used this item myself as I prefer to have my tow hitch installed at all times, and is 'like new' condition.
I am unsure as to where this item is located when fitted in the vehicle, so if anyone knows, I would be very grateful for the info. as I just know someone will ask me THAT question eventully!!! Rolling Eyes
Thanks. vcz 3 2006 Discovery 3/1999 Bmw 318iSE

Post #87209 Sun Feb 25 2007 10:41pm
hartleyhair

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

In the RRS you don't need a holder as the hook goes under the hatch in the boot. There is a space for the removed hitch precut into the foam.

The holder is for the side box of a D3 only.

HH Driving - TDV8 HSE in Stornaway / Ebony / Brunel
Sold - 56 TDV8 HSE in Java Black EBONY/RHODIUM/PRIVACY GLASS
Sold - 05 TDV6 HSE BONATTI/BLACK/RHODIUM 20''STORMERS, PTI AND FACTORY TINT.

Post #87351 Mon Feb 26 2007 9:02am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1