RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Tips & Tricks > Land Rover/Range Rover Parts Seller on eBay
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Singletrack

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Land Rover/Range Rover Parts Seller on eBay

Watch out for a seller going by the name of chrism87654 - I won a bid for a LR/Nokia phone cradle for my RRS with this guy and paid immediately using PayPal. I have messaged him five times in the last two weeks and have had no response - nor have I received the goods. Mad There are several similar complaints posted in his evaluations.

He also has LR floor mats and similar items for sale from time to time. Just a word of caution. 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #71927 Thu Dec 21 2006 5:00pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

report it mate, and follow through with the claim forms etc through paypal.. i had similar thing, bought a phone for £140 or something, the t**t never sent it to me, and in the end paypal gave me £120 or something of it back.. better then a kick up the behind, plus the persons account was shut down..

Post #71929 Thu Dec 21 2006 5:02pm
Singletrack

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Thanks Kam....I already initiated the claim with PayPal but I thought I'd mention it here just to keep this kind of sh*t from happening to another forum member. 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony/Cherry, Privacy, Sunroof, PTI, Premium Sound, SatNav, Cold Climate, Tow kit, CarStyle coded grill and vents, Tasmods, Stormers, JE Exhaust, Autobiography badge

Post #71933 Thu Dec 21 2006 5:06pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

cool.. yeah good idea sticking it on here.. must be the biggest collection of 'RRS stuff' buyers in the world right here..

Post #71936 Thu Dec 21 2006 5:07pm
Brian Mason

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Sumatra Black

Paypal are pretty good resolving problems and do give refunds. Ebay are not so helpful and very slow!!! Be great if somebody championed a "Black List" as you're dead right about the volume of online sales from RRS members? Question

Post #75169 Mon Jan 15 2007 2:28am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

I had similar experience before Christmas when I thought I had brought a Tom Tom 910 SatNav System from a cmac1006 (looks familiar). Best part of £300 including package and post. Needless to say, the damned thing never turned up.

I tried contacting the seller without any response so I raised a claim via Paypal. I have recieved just over half of the money back so far and they are still chasing the outstanding balance for me. This persons account has been close down by eBay, but going by his feedbacks just before the account closed he has ripped off at least five or six other people at the same time. I think the total amount he has stolen from ebay users comes upto somewhere in the region of £1700. Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #75187 Mon Jan 15 2007 8:46am
Brian Mason

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Sumatra Black

I almost came a cropper too just before Crimbo. Won a set of RRS chrome door mirror covers (to colour-code) from a "Power Seller" in Belgium. Fortunately, his Paypal account had just been suspended so I couldn't pay. Then, his feedback starting tumbling with 50+ negatives in a few weeks. It goes without he got kicked-off ebay, but not before many people had been shafted.

Shouldn't somebody start a sticky post, entirely dedicated to Ebay scoundrels, to be added to by us as we go along and get ripped off? Question

Post #78520 Sun Jan 28 2007 7:25pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1