RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Trinity Landrover of Hinckley
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

Martin wrote:
MINI are the same Tim, they're only doing boring colours now. No bright blue, purple or yellow Sad

That's why you have to make your own up!

Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #40657 Wed Jun 21 2006 2:46pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

MDP wrote:
Any way look what I got for the day....... better than a Freeloaner Wink
Note it has 20" Stormer alloys = quite nice & the colour is bound to get the approval of Tim Very Happy

I don't like the look of those Stormers on the D3 at all. On a RRS they look fab, but for some reason they don't look right on the D3 at all. I think the standard 19" alloys look better. Probably cos they're more chunky and robust, which suits the shape better. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #40659 Wed Jun 21 2006 2:48pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Took a neighbour to the airport this morning and coming home I stopped at traffic lights beside a Mk2 Honda Prelude, oversized wheels, blackout glass, and Chromaflair Purple/Green/Brown paint job. Funny thing was he had also stuck an extra BMW 3 series boot lid spoiler complete with highlevel brake light on to it UNDENEATH the rear valance.............. must have been trying to get it to take off Laughing 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #40661 Wed Jun 21 2006 2:50pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Dealership Feedback = They have said squeak fixed - but the rattle/squeak is still the same = AWFULL Evil or Very Mad

Will get it re booked in -re booked in -re booked in -re booked in -re booked in -re booked in -re booked in - and so on....... until it comes back to me without this bloody annoying noise Crying or Very sad

As for the engine/software update - need to drive a few more miles to see any change - if any Confused

So ..................... dissappointed tol say the least Big Cry 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #40741 Thu Jun 22 2006 12:15am
PaulB

England 

I've given up with Trinity after 3 seperate attempts to fix a steering vibration. It is now in at Guy Salmon to see if they can do any better.

Paul

Post #40751 Thu Jun 22 2006 8:52am
MDP

United Kingdom 

Just had a follow up call from Trinity to see if happy with work done = discussed in length " THE RATTLE " ...........very understanding........ recc we both go out together in vehicle for 20mins or more to evaluate/locate.

Will do this soon as got enough free time etc.

watch this space Wink 

Post #40839 Thu Jun 22 2006 12:37pm
PaulB

England 

I thought I'd better update this thread.
As posted elsewhere under "Idiots at Guy Salmon", GS couldn't do a better job and my car is now back with Trinity. Having been in for countless visits to address the vibration problem, which has been acknowledged by both Trinity techies and LR engineers as a fault, it still hasn't been fixed.
I have recently told them in writing that if it isn't fixed very soon, I will be handing the car back for a replacement or a refund.
I love the car, but this problem is really hacking me off Crying or Very sad

Paul

Post #73779 Mon Jan 08 2007 10:06pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Update

The rattles were finally sorted - with the addition of some white lubricant to all locks/hinges etc.

Squeeky Wipers were eventually fixed by replacing both wiper "arms" - but who knows if it was just the fact that the new arms had better blades on them - i'll never know - don't care either - just happy that they now work silently Very Happy

All is well and still loving the car. 

Post #74019 Wed Jan 10 2007 10:55am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12