RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Does a UK entry level TDV6 S have leather interior or not?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

kam100

United Kingdom 

ebony cloth looks ok, and it would probably be a lot warmer in these bitter cold months coming ahead! but i think the saving you make now, will cause a greater dent in the future come resale time.

Post #7089 Tue Dec 06 2005 6:01pm
l

Spain 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Basically what everyone is saying is sooo true do not buy a spec that you don't want because everytime you see a SE or HSE you will be green with envy. As for depreciation at this point in time I don't think so. I could sell my car tomorrow for the price it cost me as there is a huge demand for this car at the moment. Look at other ways of getting the car you want Lease Agreement etc. RRS TDV6 HSE BUCKINGHAM BLUE BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR RHODIUM TASMOD SILLS PARROT 3000 EVOLUTION WHITE SIDE REPEATERS RRPORT.CO.UK BROLLY & STICKER
HOW GOOD IS THIS CAR!!!!
8 YEARS AND STILL GETTING LOOKS

Post #7096 Tue Dec 06 2005 6:08pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Pm me if you want a good private guy who can sort you out with the balance to get the car you really want.

Even if you don't end up using him, i have found by using him as a point of competition for land rover, they work a lot harder to secure the finance for you and you end up getting a better deal, i had quotes going back and forth for two weeks before land rover offered me their most unbeatable deal at which point my contact bowed down and said take it..

With cars such as the RRS which have a waiting time/list and are in demand. I would not personally stick full cash down as payment, but would rather invest the funds elsewhere and get a decent return and simply pay off the car in small chunks instead. I feel we are not likely to get into negative equity and having only the deposit to worry about (being my only piece of equity in the car) makes it easier to loose part of, come resale time.

I speak for myself on this, and this is the way i prefer to do things.
Obviously it wouldn't suit all, and i fully respect any method anyone uses to buy their RRS, and feel they are making the right choice by joining us in this ownership experience. But i do advice our clients on this course of action specially when buying expensive cars which are likely to loose chunks in their first few years, i don't know but when its 100% it seems to hurt a lot more!

Post #7117 Tue Dec 06 2005 6:24pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Makes sense. LowestPaid, if you have 30k cash burning a hole in your bank a/c would it not be wiser in the long term to stick that in against your mortgage, for example? You'll be paying off your mortgage a lot longer than you'll be paying off your RRS at the end of the day. But as Kam says, it's horses for courses and not for us to decide how you figure your cashflow Smile 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #7120 Tue Dec 06 2005 6:28pm
lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER

United Kingdom 

Guys, Really appreciate comments and help. i'm no finance or loan expert but I've already got the loan of £25k in my bank and made 2 repayments already. I have also sold my car and have over 30 grand ready for my sport. If I was gonna change my mind (has crossed it) I would already have done so with it sat there but still want one. I have no mortgage, Im a lodger.
I cant borrow, or afford to borrow any more and they make the TDV6 S for people like me so perhaps after looking at the ebony cloth I'll go for it and just add metalic paint. I know your comments make sense ie. add on the seats, heating pack or buy property etc.. but I've never had a car anything like this before, I've worked so hard for years, I can just about make it, so I'd be happy without the heated seats and powerfold mirrors, bi xenons etc.. all my previous cars didn't have anyway.
Got to be diesel as well, for insurance and running costs.
Next move is see if I can make a detour to Notts and visit Stratsone, try to see cloth in the real, and choose a colour!!! this member has only recently joined and has yet to prove RRS ownership. Please re-register and submit income details on your profile information page.

Post #7160 Tue Dec 06 2005 9:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12