RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Bogus Turbochip
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

LRtuning

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Cairns Blue
Bogus Turbochip

Forum members should be aware that Guy Salmon in Stockport Manchester in no longer supplying our TC product. (They have never said anything to us or potential customers)

I understand the sales manager feels he can simply suffer from memory loss when it comes to promoting our product but is razor sharp when it comes to remembering credit card numbers when the customer is paying for a chip!

I am led to believe that they are sourcing a cheaper, alternative and inferior chip but passing it off as TC and charging the full TC money for it.

This a DP decision unique to Stockport GS as we are continuing to supply other GS dealerships without them trying to mislead unsuspecting members of the public!

If any forum member deals with this company and wishes to purchase a TC they should contact us first.

Also, if any member has had a TC fitted by GS Stockport in the last 6 months can they please contact us asap so we can try and obtain refunds for any forum members concerned and expose this 'scam'

Imitation is the highest form of flattery unless it costs someone dear

Post #6826 Sat Dec 03 2005 12:13pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Re: Bogus Turbochip

turbochip wrote:

Imitation is the highest form of flattery unless it costs someone dear

It also doesn't do your reputation much good TC if the device fitted is claimed to be a TC chip and turns out to be a fake. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #6830 Sat Dec 03 2005 1:05pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
lOWEST pAID sPORT oWNER

United Kingdom 

TurboChip, I think you may be talking about the very same creepy, arrogant sales manager, who on 3 occasions couldn't be bothered to phone me back and when I went to visit him at the showroom with the intent of ordering a sport he was more interested in trying to text back somebody on his mobile than answer any questions and gave me a brochure. arrhh!!! I really wanted to show him my building society book with a balance of £30k showing!! but decided to leave. If I were Mr Guy Salmon he'd be sacked. this member has only recently joined and has yet to prove RRS ownership. Please re-register and submit income details on your profile information page.

Post #7049 Tue Dec 06 2005 4:01pm
LRtuning

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Cairns Blue

Prob the same guy that I was dealing with....I'm just waiting for some hard evidence and then i shall take them to court for passing off our TC product.

Post #7065 Tue Dec 06 2005 4:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1