RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > Salisbury Plain drives
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234

M@verik

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Rimini Red

Gentlemen & Mrs VA if you are looking on,
Apologies I’ve only just got back from another period away so joined this thread some way through and can’t arsed to read it all.

Being a veteran of the plain and the “witches tit” dry bits - see photos below –
first == dry
second, same day = my interpretation of reasonable speed for conditions and terrain.

BTW for any greens looking in, this is about half the lick that a Challenger tank would go through here so stop moaning now and get of our site!

Anyway, to the point; If there is another foray into the filth coming up I should like to apply to them what does the organising to be included in said jolly up, as would a friend of mine with a Porker who missed the last do arranged by 10FC, DOM and Pel.

Thanks all and g’day

PS If mrs M@v will let me have the keys I'll bring the FF TDV8 down instead of the Sportmarine depicted above. Cool 11 XFR

08 RRS TDV8 HSE with the good bits taken off the first RRS

05 RR Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red (Rimini Brown at events), Stormer wheels (original 19's for events), PTI, towpack. TV tuner (now driven by an employee)

1923 Ford Model T (serious ground clearance)

FFRR TDV8 Vogue my07 (wife won't let me use it in case I go to Salisbury with VA in it)

plus some other bits n' pieces

Post #66588 Thu Nov 16 2006 7:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234