RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Darker tints? (was called 'my wife')
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

I was told the film I have on my front windows is 50%, still technically illegal but when you view the car from the side you can still clearly see into the car and through it, unlike the rear windows.

Any Max Power muppet can go to Halfords and buy cheap dark film and do it themselves, my younger brother has done exactly that and it looks rubbish to be frank.

You'll notice from the pictures that when viewed from a frontal angle (Or rearwards angle), the front windows appear completely dark, whereas from 90 degrees you can see they are not, that's the effect I wanted. I still need other drivers to be able to see my face or hand gestures ( Laughing ) when letting them out of junctions etc.

The way I see it is that there are LOTS of chavved up cars with very dark tints and mine are no way near that. The only reason Plod would check it out I expect is if they are jealous or, I am already breaking another law for them to pull me over.

The cost was £100 for the fronts and all my windows were done by a Burton on Trent based company called Executive Tints. They are a mobile fitting outfit and will come to you as long as your car can be under cover.

For a quote call Simon on 0777 575 8649

MDP: Yes that's the missus doing her makeup I think on a shoot day! L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #6581 Thu Dec 01 2005 2:30pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12