RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Tonga Green Pearlescent in the flesh?? anyone have any pics
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

darkalley

United States 
Tonga Green Pearlescent in the flesh?? anyone have any pics

Really want to see the green in the flesh. Checked the entire gallery....

Post #5477 Sun Nov 20 2005 4:50am
jackt

United States 
tonga green

Hello darkalley, i'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I got a tonga green RRS last week with ivory interior and me and my wife are happy for the choise. The green looks great especially with the ivory interior contrast. i dont have any pictures yet but the first impression is that stays quite clean after a rain storm. We were looking for a silver or bonnati grey. The dealer had the green and we loved it when we saw it. We would never thought that we would get a green but when you actualy see the car looks entirely different that the pictures. It looks great, highly recommended... Very Happy

Post #5546 Mon Nov 21 2005 5:37pm
darkalley

United States 

Stopped by Paul Miller today and they have a Tonga Green in stock. I think I'm going with the green. Bonnati Grey is my other color but my FX was a similar color so I feel the need to mix it up. Did the dealer give you the BS about not moving far from sticker? I went to Princeton and they would do better than $500 off sticker. Paul Miller is more flexible....

Post #5575 Mon Nov 21 2005 9:14pm
jackt

United States 

i went through Paramus LR, i had a trade in and they reduced msrp to kind of average what i was asking for. it helped also that i wanted the floor model as it was, with the premium package. Most likely i could get a better deal if i had sold the trade in by my self but i was happy with what they gave me and the car was available for immediate delivery. Also i had an offer from Mercedez for a fully loaded ML 350 and they knew that i was there for serious business, take it or leave it. I test drove it and made an offer. I have to say that the guys in LR were great although "stiff" until i brought to the table the offer for the ML. They were helpfull and they really wanted to make the deal work. The process was seamless including the delivery. One advice if you are financing, take your own, you'll get a better rate. Check LR Paramus as well before you make your selection. Buy the way, the car is great, no comparison with the ML. Very happy owner Cool

One note for the forum. It is great and thank you all guys for the helpfull tips and advice.

Post #5577 Mon Nov 21 2005 9:42pm
Quasimoto

United States 

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=220

I almost went with Grey also, but opted for Tonga Green with Aspen interior. I thought the green was one of the most understated, and gives the Sport a utilitarian look which I like. -QM

Post #5941 Fri Nov 25 2005 6:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1