RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > SVR Rejection
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

GJW1

United Kingdom 

Good Result with them paying for the PPF RRS Oli

Are you ordering another or are you going elsewhere due to your issues ?

Post #576663 Thu Mar 07 2019 10:01pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

This situation does beg the question of which wins between patience vs rejection. On the balance of probability the dealer would have issues resolved within 12 months through software updates and the like. Which solves the issue “the best”, rejection or engineering love?
Patches installed with 2 months as the lucky sales manager’s daily driver, and it will be for sale to one happy owner who will declare this paint-protected piece of metal the most reliable Land Rover they have ever owned. L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso
RRS TDV6 HSE Lux (MY2011)... Nara Bronze / Arabica - now gone!

Post #576668 Thu Mar 07 2019 11:10pm
Netsters

England 
SVR Issues?

Not great, reading the issues with brand new SVR's

I have a 19.5 on order, due to be built 3rd week of March.

I hope all goes well with no issues, but just in case, any tips on what to look out for, and what the rejection rights are on a vehicle, and most importantly how long do you have to decide once you have taken delivery? Range Rover Sport SVR - Santorini Black
Range Rover Sport Autobiography 2016 Yulong White / black interior - Stealth pack
Ferrari 360 F1 Spider red/cream
Ferrari 348 ts red/cream
BMW M4 Convertible Competion Pack

Post #576722 Fri Mar 08 2019 11:37pm
RRS Oli

I was lucky with the result in the end i must say, the local dealer is now advertising the car for £10K less than they paid back to me so either i didn't get a good deal or the dealer just wants to sell it asap.

Unfortunately i have lost faith in the Land Rover brand and build quality. By way of example they are no longer using bembro's on the standard cars i am lead to believe. Their new infotainment system isn't reliable along with it being behind the times for many other brands.

I am therefore considering other options with a Urus being high on the list of replacement. 2019 Urban Urus - May Delivery. Gone to the dark side...
2019 RRS SVR Velocity Blue Rejected!
2016 RRS SVR Estoril Blue
RRS1 2011 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography - SOLD

Post #576943 Wed Mar 13 2019 1:39pm
Lindab

United Kingdom 

Good luck with a Urus. They also have gremlins with very few dealers to fix them. Below is a copy/paste from a Urus review

Small problems are common with brand-new automobiles, and are dealt with via a software update, but once the update was done to this Urus, the Apple CarPlay stopped working, along with the rear courtesy lights and the rear tailgate-hatch foot sensor (which allows the hatch to be opened by kicking a foot under the bumper. A strange pop-up appeared when he tried to use Siri over the WiFi, and the steering wheel heater now had a cooling icon. Big Cry

Post #576949 Wed Mar 13 2019 3:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12