RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > 2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic HEV.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Hi Tim.

Sounds like the Mini Countryman PHEV is a brilliant SUV Thumbs Up

As you say It has good range on EV, is very quick too and you will have plenty of cash left over from a sport especially if you compared it to the new Phev P400 Thumbs Up
I have looked at these Mini's online and they have very good reviews, I wouldn't mind taking one out for a spin Mr. Green

My Mrs loves mini's especially the countryman Phev as I have shown it to her online, she keeps saying she wants one Rolling Eyes Can't afford everything and my campervan is certainly not going Rolling Eyes

Good to hear it's going well with the Mini though, it's 4wd too so it's all you need for certain. I don't know what I'm going for next maybe another sport but what engine I don't know but one things for certain i will be keeping my Hybrid for a long time yet as these are pretty rare being a SDV6 Hybrid love it.
With vehicles especially Landrovers they cost soo much, keep changing them costs a fortune too Shocked

Got lots of mods planned for mine yet too Thumbs Up one of them is what to do with the black plastic front and rear bumpers get them sprayed in Santorini black as I have Corris grey under trims or get the bumpers colour coded in Indus silver same as the body, but I think it's too much silver and the Santorini black would look better ,?? Oh decisions Rolling Eyes Haven't told the Mrs yet though it's going to be it's Christmas present for my Hybrid Mr. Green

Cheers.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #569761 Sun Nov 25 2018 9:51pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

You can get a Countryman for each of you for the price of one RRS PHEV HSED, even if you go mad with the options like did. When I ordered mine the list price was £31500...... I specced mine up to £39750 (to avoid the extra tax for cars costing > £40,000) - I could have added a heap more options too......... one thing though, it is a big car for a Mini! If I were to order mine now the price would be just shy of £43,000 which is a lot of dish for a big Mini.
I will be interested in the Evoque PHEV if JLR ever gets round to launching it and they price it sensibly. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #569764 Sun Nov 25 2018 11:03pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
thomas brown

Hi Tim.

Sorry for the slow reply !

He, he yea we could have one each, I better not tell the Mrs that Rolling Eyes

To be honest my Mrs loves driving and going out in the sport but it's just a little too big for her to drive all the time ! Her little ford focus is just right for her and it's never let us down even now it's 7 years old.
But to be honest the mini countryman is certainly very smart and big enough for us it's just I've always been a Landrover man.

Yea it's always easy getting carried away with options Mr. Green

Me too looking forward to seeing this new hybrid Evoque Mr. Green
A bit small for me but I like the look of the new shape Thumbs Up

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #569945 Tue Nov 27 2018 7:47pm
thomas brown

Hi Guys.

Just thought I would show you how my Hybrid is doing on its Mpg, yea I know the boring stuff Rolling Eyes
This is what I'm getting most days heading to Great Yarmouth and back home again. It's a mix of back B roads, A roads and town driving which comes to about 45 miles.

Really happy with the Mpg, I find if I use the EV mode myself instead of Auto
EV I get more % engine off Thumbs Up I find switching the Auto hybrid off and waiting for a full charge to use seems a better way that way I can hold the charge for when I really need it.
I know braking charges it quickly but I also find using my gears to slow down charges it pretty quick too this way I don't get much brake dust on the alloy's Mr. Green Must admit having a hybrid and learning how to drive it correctly takes a little while but once you learn the system you can really benefit from it.

Renaco, I remember you telling me about a trick about charging it quickly at high speeds but can't figure how to do it ? Did you say something about pressing the EV button while driving at high speeds and this charges it fast ! I find I can charge it really fast anyway but just curious about what you said just incase I'm missing another little trick Rolling Eyes

Thanks.

Tom.

Click image to enlarge
 Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #575345 Sat Feb 16 2019 1:29am
thomas brown

Hi guys.

Had a productive weekend Mr. Green plenty of pictures as usual Rolling Eyes

Cheers Tom Thumbs Up

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #577265 Sun Mar 17 2019 7:05pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123