RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Body Lean - Orange Suspension Light
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Pufftmw

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Body Lean - Orange Suspension Light

Jumped in my car on Friday, having let it sit a week in the cold. Started up fine but suspension warning light popped on - no message but advice Normal ride height only. Turned car off/on and all fine. I'm guessing that was the 1/2/19 items.

Same thing next day and no problems for rest of day with some start/stops on my shopping journey.

Monday morning, a message pops up about Body Lean and that's all. Car goes up/down no problem. This time it won't clear on stop/start.

Looking at the below, what do we think the problem might be please?

(Also think the fbh isn't working!)

Active Roll Control

C1A00-01 (AF) Control module - General failure information - general electrical failure
( at 251558 km )

B1A56-01 (2B) Antenna circuit - General failure information - general electrical failure
( on 02-02-2019 16:59:26 at 251558 km )

Auxilary Heater

B1D29-93 (2E) No start, even after restart attempt - Component failure - no operation
B1D34-68 (2F) Heater in lock out mode - Algorithm based failure - event information
U1A44-6C (2E) Fuel level

Body Control

U0132-87 (28 ) Lost communication with ride level control module - Bus signal/message failure - missing a message
U0159-87 (2F) Lost communication with parking assist control module - Bus signal/message failure - missing a message
Suspension

C1A20-64 (28 ) Pressure increases too slow when filling reservoir - Algorithm based failure - signal plausibility failure
( on 01-02-2019 09:38:15 at 251432 km )
Ventilation

Post #574690 Wed Feb 06 2019 4:52pm
gary3306

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Looks like you compressor could do with renewing. That will put your light on. The FBH locks out if you let the fuel level run too low. I think it's something like after 3 start ups at low fuel level, it locks out. Somebody may correct me here. An IID tool can reset it once you've filled up.

The Antenna Circuit fault; check the little poppers that look like a 9v battery connector on the rear quarter windows. If one is off or loose it could give that fault

Post #574772 Thu Feb 07 2019 5:47pm
Pufftmw

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Thanks Gary

Car goes up and down smoothly with no issue and I'm sure I had the compressor replaced about 5 or 6 years ago with the upgraded one... When it failed the last time, it wouldn't do that at all.

Post #574814 Fri Feb 08 2019 11:27am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1