RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > My Warranty Experience with Land Rover Australia
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

IRBails

Australia 
My Warranty Experience with Land Rover Australia

Well had a fault that required my car to be trucked to a dealer. I called the Land Rover assist line and had a very good outcome where the 3rd party company organised the shipment of my Sport and arranged travel for my wife and I to our home destination. The dealer that received my car on the 8th said they would get back to me with the diagnosis by the 9th, they did which was great service IMO. The downside is that the parts required are all available with the exception of a newly designed oil pipe. The issue was by the way the Turbo Actuator was getting oil in the electrics from an oil feed pipe . The issue is known and the fix is a new design of oil feed pipe, the downside is there are none of these pipes available.

I was informed that Land Rover Client Relations would contact me , So far even though I called them I have had no feed back , in my business I make it a point to contact clients even if I have no info or bad news, it's about relations!

Hopefully I will be able to paint a good experience , I am not upset about the failure, this happens I just need to understand the process and how long I will be without my car. This should be important to Land Rover as I need to buy a new vehicle in the near future and of course my experience with this issue will enlighten me when making my next purchase.

Aim to keep this post active to update members.

Just found This https://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/topic49580.html M16 SVD8 ,4.4 HSE with a few extras, Sold R50 , Wife SQ5 , BMW R1200GSW.

Post #572822 Fri Jan 11 2019 8:18am
BKHK

Australia 

It was always my dealer which contacted me, and excellent they were too. I think I only heard the dreaded "Land Rover Client Relations" phrase once.

I never heard from them but it didn't matter anyway, I had long since stopped listening to excuses for poor quality decided to get rid of my 11 month old car.

I hope it goes OK for you.

Post #572828 Fri Jan 11 2019 11:37am
IRBails

Australia 
Got a survey today about my experience

Survey asked ne to rate the assist experience, I gave 8 out of ten and then gave the following reason for not giving a 10.

"I did not receive a call from Land Rover CRC. I was told this would happen and I would be advised of my situation re vehicle repairs. Assist experience was very good it was just Land Rover CRC that stopped me giving a 10.
The dealer JT fossey of Tamworth were great, they said they would advise me the next day and they did. The only organisation that failed was Land Rover itself!

I run a business and I make client communications number one, I did not expect outcomes but information about what was the future processes, this would have set my mind at ease about my investment in the Brand.

If I don't receive communication on Monday I will assume that these surveys are a waste of my time!" M16 SVD8 ,4.4 HSE with a few extras, Sold R50 , Wife SQ5 , BMW R1200GSW.

Post #572892 Fri Jan 11 2019 9:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1